DOCUMENTED 60% THIS YEAR on CAA GAMES...

That's right, YOURS TRULY is off to a respectable 60% start (6-4 ATS) and wouldn't you know it, there are 4 CAA games tonight!!!!

That's right, F O U R CAA games for me to handicap before I leave to go watch my beloved ODU MONARCHS play at HOME tonight against GMU at & 7 PM EST...

I will be back later with my PICKS & ANALYSIS...

THE SHRINK

shrink ...i hope to hell one of them is ODU as i have already bet them -6...please say the #1 selection tonight is ODU....thanks jeffksu:+thumbs-2

jeff,

I hope to be able to say that but I bet with my head, not my heart, and I haven't wagered on any of the CAA games YET...

Meanwhile,

Think you can find me here?

muskatel

EOG Addicted
Shrink - I don't get out a whole lot, so I may be misinformed. I thought Old Dominion only had a women's basketball program. They were quite the program 20-years ago.

Is this the first year for the men's cbb team?

:+waving-5

Ken,
I think Towson plus the points is the play tonight in the Colonial. Kennedy brought in a new squad and is erasing the prevalent losing attitude. They absolutely hammered the Tribe and compariong W & M's game to Wilmington gives Towson hope.
N'Eastern is stepping up to the CAA this year, a marked difference is competition. While they will be fired up for their first new conference game at home, they are laying a huge number. They like to get the ball up and down the court and feature the conference's BEST player (no, not Alex Loughton), Barea. I'm anxious to hear your opinion of him when you see him in Norfolk.
Think a lot of value is in Towson tonight and they should cover the number by a few handfuls.

GD,

I agree...

I saw the NU spread this morning and didn't believe it.

I still operate under the belief that NU can't blow many teams out by that much - there's something about the team that would preclude me from giving 17 to anyone NU plays.

I took the plus 17 at Pinnacle already...

Huskies by 8-10.

That is one out out of TWO OFFICIAL PLAYS...

Here they both are NOW...

I don't have time for my usual thorough analysis but...

<b>1-ODU minus 5 1/2 vs. George Mason</b>

ODU is the better team, playing at Home with arguably TWO CANDIDATES that start on this team who can win PLAYER OF THE YEAR HONORS, LOUGHTON & DAHI... Hunter has found his game, scoring 20 points in their last two contests which means trouble for any opponent...

<b>2-TOWSON plus 16 1/2 vs. Northeastern</b>

Reasons cited in a post above this....

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

muskatel said:
Shrink - I don't get out a whole lot, so I may be misinformed. I thought Old Dominion only had a women's basketball program. They were quite the program 20-years ago.

Is this the first year for the men's cbb team?

:+waving-5

You're joking right?

Nice. Already was on Towsen +17 and ODU -5.

Let's get some wins!

(And give out the other 2 plays)

Omni,

These are only leans (gun to my head so to speak) and not official plays but since you asked..

JMU plus 11 1/2 vs. Drexel (Rio)

Hofstra plus 3 vs. VCU (Everywhere)

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Omni,

I didnt get you anywhere and I hope you WIN as I did not bet the last two games you asked me about....:cheers

VCU is a hard team to figure out as I can see them winning by 10 or even losing by 5, so that's why I laid off...

THE SHRINK

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD class=yspscores align=left>George Mason </TD><TD class=yspscores>30</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>30 </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>Half </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Old Dominion </TD><TD class=yspscores>27</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>27 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>