AVOID BLUEGRASS...

I have been telling you guys this for a couple of years as they are behind with some of their payments...

This is clearly a place to avoid...

THE SHRINK

TOW

EOG Enthusiast
Definitely an ugly situation. This is how the player who filed the latest complaint describes his experience:

"I have a balance there of $107,155.94 which they have refused to pay me for over a year now" a very frustrated player tells TOW ".....several calls to Doug have just led to broken promises of payouts...he always tells me stuff like he'll have the money in a couple weeks, to just give him time, but it never materializes. Also any time I email bluegrass about it, the emails go unanswered".

The saddest part is that not only Bluegrass refuses to comment on the situation but they also locked the players account after we posted about this complaint.

Players should avoid Bluegrass by all means.

Shrink was not Doug very solid? I guess when you go broke....take a beating with those soft numbers he was dealing a couple of years ago......:hung

Moon,

There was a well documented case involving a late payment to me a couple of years ago. Some people accused me of maliciously attacking them, when I was REALLY WARNING players that if they were SLOW paying me, then it surely could happen to anyone...

BlueGrass at that time claimed I hadn't yet reached my settlement figure with them which was true, but since I had heard they were in TROUBLE, I did ask to be paid because I didn't want to gamble with them any longer, and I did not...

In my opinion, their owner is a nice guy, but not a good businessman...

People have been quiet about Bluegrass for too long now because they are owed money and they didn't want to start a run on them, period...

THE SHRINK

Doug was big in the States was he not? Also backed with plently of dollars until he moved offshore. Correct?

i have defended bluegrass in the past.........because i have dealt with them personally and believe them to be honorable........

from what i understand of this situation......they are doing the wrong thing....

but this credit business is a tough call..............gl to all involved..

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I certainly wish them the best.

We have people just waiting for sports books to go under so they can point fingers here and there.

I hope NO Sports Book goes under and I hope NO players get stolen from because of it.

Best of luck

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
Bluegrass is one of the shops represented by Wagermall. Wagermall is BOS. I always thought all the Wagermall books were BOS.

Is Blue Grass not a BOS book?

Oh, I do think it's worth pointing out that once again, a player is getting stiffed on a very large dollar amount. You never hear about players getting stiffed on $10K and under balances. They are usually close to six figures. Over and over again, I keep hearing stories of robbery that always seem to involve figures north of $20K and most seem to be north of $70K.

Don't let these books owe you much more than $10K. Get a payout when the balance gets to be much more than $10K and post that money up with another book. Don't tempt them.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

Cozen

EOG Enthusiast
I think BWE is right as I recieved payment today with no problems and will now take a break from Bluegrass.