NFL future, could offer some value...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Seattle to win NFC 7-1. Widely available. Seattle to win Super Bowl 23-1. Pinny, nothing close. For one, Seattle could end up with 11 or 12 wins, and homefield throughout. Talk about a cream puff division. Other teams QB's are Warner, hurt, Green Pea Smith and that Ram bum for now. I could see Sea sweeping these dregs. Tampa, Caro, Atl all tear each other up. Same with Philly, Dal, Was and NYG. Those divisions look very competitive. So if Sea can just play .500 outside of div they would have 11 wins, and that may work this year. Go to Super Bowl and get blasted by Indy. But could not pass up 23-1 with only 7-1 conf odds. Avg is 15 there. Big revenge game vs. Dallas for nightmare MNF last season. Tampa, hurt QB. Philly, not that impressive, especially defensively. Atl? They may not make playoffs. And Vick just is too easy to stop in the playoffs. Carolina is looming, they are a player also. Have to get this now as if Sea beats Dal, then has cream puffs and buy, price will drop. Current Sea is 7-1 fave to win NFC West.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Forgot to mention the NFC North, The NL West of the NFL.

Last edited:
Hitman26 said:
Thanks for sharing Froggy. I hope the Hawks are the "Rastros" of the NFL this year.

Good Luck Frog ..... :+thumbs-2

Hitter my ole pal it is waaaaaaaay past your bed time son :cocktail

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Adding Carolina, who I knew was looming, +3.70 to win NFC. Avoiding any pools with superchalk Indy. Sad to see favorite Eagles Owenized. De Javu, seen the same lame act in SF. Not so scared of Dallas or Was. ATL and Caro probably both make playoffs, just which one wins div has the leg up. NYG now a legit threat. Still, div battles there. Bears may win the NL West of football. Not interested in playing best team in bad division again. Seattle now +3.50 for NFC, around 10-1 for SB. Indy close to EV. How do you make money on them?

The two top 3 teams to exit, Tampa and Philly really created value.

Any thoughts on picking up the Giants at +600? Really playing well on both sides of the ball but are they overachieving only to be exposed in the playoffs?

I like the Carolina future and will buy, Seattle probably as well but still on the fence. Atlanta is a fade along with Dallas. Philly won't happen and nobody from the north division can be considered.

Longshot Redskins @ +1200 for some pocket change?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Well good chance CHawks win 12 games, and homefield throughout playoffs. Sitting on 11, swept division as predicted, now 11-1 vs. NFC. They could beat Tenn next week, but key game might be last one at GB. Hey coach, want to come back and coach Packers, we have slipped since you left. But might not even matter as someone else would have to win out, and no one in NFC is really a win them all kind of squad. Super Bowl preview on Christmas Eve, when Indy visits Seattle. If they do face will Indy be a 20-1 fave? One thing that will come into play with Indy game, you will see a line, and see how they match up. If CHawks upset, will be a nice adjust on futures, if get blown out, Indy will win with no problems as odds on. If you are scared hedge out on exchanges. Also, many books offer yes/no on playoff teams.

Outlaw

EOG Enthusiast
so far so good on the seahawks. we need to get the frog posting here again. though he may be cantankerous at times, the guy can post some good shit

:+waving-5

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
i think carolina beats seahawks in seattle to go to super bowl

un sure if ne or colts will be opp

jmho

gl

nice thread

gl

:cocktail

Outlaw

EOG Enthusiast
could be. these bets ( I took them) are very far away still from cashing anything, but they have moved into the "ridiculous value" category.

I saw Seattle at 1-1 to win NFC before this weeks games. Dont know what there superbowl odds are, but someone let me know if you spot them at
23-1 :D