NEW ORLEANS vs ATLANTA

muskatel

EOG Addicted
I'm taking New Orleans +10.5 & +7 halftime. They played Tampa tough last week and I'm not overly impressed with Atlanta's ability to blow teams out.

muskatel

EOG Addicted
Very enticing money line @ +510 with New Orleans. NO held TB tough last week. Atlanta bombed at Carolina. Atlanta at home, MNF, is a tough place to play - but that's why they play the games.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Mon 12/12</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>291</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>New Orleans Saints</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> +10.5 -113 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+510 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> OVER 44 -117 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2>Props
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 06:05 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>292</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Atlanta Falcons</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -10.5 +105 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-560 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> UNDER 44 +107 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Since you asked my friend,

ATLANTA -9.5 (buying the half at Pinnacle for -115)

Happy Holidays Mr. General

By the way, entering the big contest at Pinnacle again this year for the college bowls. Will get your money back that you lost on me last year.
Figured I had to go up against the 2nd place finisher:doh1

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
:cocktail :cocktail Yeeeeee. I would not bet tonight's game with monopoly $$$$. NBA looks MUCH better tonight.

Good luck to you guys on New Orleans. To much obvious chalk has been winning these Monday Night games for me to give NO a shot. I'll stay away, and roll the dice on a few NBA games.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
mgspooky said:
Since you asked my friend,

ATLANTA -9.5 (buying the half at Pinnacle for -115)

Happy Holidays Mr. General

By the way, entering the big contest at Pinnacle again this year for the college bowls. Will get your money back that you lost on me last year.
Figured I had to go up against the 2nd place finisher:doh1

Hi Spooky. And Best of Holidays to you and your family also my FRIEND.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I can't get a feel for this game at all.

Looks like a game to watch and hope for good competition.

muskatel

EOG Addicted
Got lucky with the NO +7 halftime. NO is playing a very good game - a lot of emotion from players, coaches. Even Horn's fumble was a tough break - gang tackled by 3-players. I expected 2nd half to be NO +6 to +7 -- I'm showing a NO +4 +104 line.

Slight Favorite

EOG Addicted
Aaron Brooks should be arrested for stealing. The guy clearly doesn't care about winning and is absolutely killing his team with bad decisions.