BREAKING and Terrible NEWS

James Dungy, the 18-year-old son of Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy, was found dead at 1:30 a.m. ET Thursday in his apartment in Lutz, Fla., a suburb of Tampa, Debbie Carter, a spokesperson for the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, confirmed Thursday.

A death investigation is under way, and the spokesperson said that the county medical examiner's office or the hospital at which James Dungy was pronounced dead would have a ruling on the cause of death.

James Dungy officially was pronounced dead this morning at University Community Hospital in Tampa.

Tony Dungy has left the Colts and is in Tampa. Indianapolis plays at Seattle this Saturday.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
All the talk here in Tampa area as Tony did so much for this community and has left a lasting impression.

I have never been a very big Dungy supporter but he needs everyone's prayers at this time as no father should have to bury their own child.......

kimchee7270

EOG Enthusiast
Man That Sucks ....
JUST SPECULATING without knowing the situation , the first thought that pops up is DRugs or homicide .....BUT I can't imagine that knowing his father even though Ya can't control your Kid .
Tony Dungy seems level headed and I can't seem him raising or spoiling a crazy kid . Even though I've questioned Dungy's Fire in the past , you can't argue he's a winner and a elite coach . Plus , I always thought he handles everything with " CLass " .
Now I Definitely Hope the Colts Win it all ....Watch the Colts win the game Outright vs . Seattle for one of the classiest guys in sports this week .
I Really hope It was NOt a Homicide or Drug related , or JUst Something stupid
Please let us know AsaP .....Thoughts and prayers to Tony and his family !

Hache Man

You're right Kimchee, I'm sure Dungy raises his kids as good as it gets.

However, once a kid reaches college...............Anything goes

kimchee7270

EOG Enthusiast
agreed Hache
How the Fvck do U even Prepare For a game if you're Dungy ? Can anyone see him on the sidelines this SAT ? Not To get off the Subject , But the effects of this have to FAVOR the Colts in terms of Motivation . It maybe overdone , But I Think The Team's gonna TRY to Really WIN IT for Dungy despite maybe playing only 2 Quarters . I'll take the Colts plus 7 and a half If its still on the board .

Hache Man

kimchee7270 said:
agreed Hache
How the Fvck do U even Prepare For a game if you're Dungy ? Can anyone see him on the sidelines this SAT ? Not To get off the Subject , But the effects of this have to FAVOR the Colts in terms of Motivation . It maybe overdone , But I Think The Team's gonna TRY to Really WIN IT for Dungy despite maybe playing only 2 Quarters . I'll take the Colts plus 7 and a half If its still on the board .

Word is he won't be around for a while and that the team is already preparing for someone to play his role while he is out/gone......

Caliente

Banned
On NFL Live last night Dungy was very upset that one of his players was told he was voted to the pro bowl and then found out later it was a mistake. We all sometimes forget what is truly important. Who gives a freak about the dumb ass pro bowl? I cant believe guys like Delholmme and Vick made it. What a joke!!!!

kimchee7270

EOG Enthusiast
Imagine Being in the lockeroom before the game .....These guys maybe so called overpaid athletes BUT when it comes to Relationships and respect I think these Guys are Human ...and You can't tell me that his son's tragedy will Not factor into this game .
As Coconut said ... Take the colts ML .....it's a good shot to take .
As Far as VICK in the Pro bowl ?......HE Fvckin SUCKS !!! watch him in the pocket ....He makes McNabb look accurate !

Santo

EOG Veteran
Created substantially before.. there's comments to him and by him going back weeks if not months.

Hache Man

IDENTITY said:
that site is not authentic. prolly created after the news.....

Yes it is authentic, they were speaking of it immediately after the news this morning here on Tampa AM Sports radio.........

Hache Man

Romanowski said:
Hache

Speculation that it was suicide?

That has been the word around here all morning Roman....

One Detective has said he hanged himself........

Sam Odom

EOG Master
who wants to bet this poor kid wasn't 'black' enough to be Black and caught hell for it from Blacks. he tried too hard on his webpage

Hache Man

Sam Odom said:
who wants to bet this poor kid wasn't 'black' enough to be Black and caught hell for it from Blacks. he tried too hard on his webpage

Yep.......exactly..........

Very sad news

AP/Pablo Martinez Monsivais
Tony Dungy, left, included his son James in team activities, including this photo op with President Clinton in 2000.

kimchee7270

EOG Enthusiast
Are They Now reporting It had something to do with his Girlfriend ? Just heard she Left his Room abruptly and came back after 15 minutes and Found Him DEAD . Something doesn't smell right besides his body ! Was There an arguement ? I swear If He OFFED Himself For SOME Cvnt .....he 's One Dumb FVck ! But I guess all Of Us Weren't Too Bright at 18 .
Just so FVckin SAd .....At 18 Ya Think Everything is a BIG Fvckin DEAL ..and That Its The ENd of The world ..........IT Is The ENd Of the world For Him Now the emotional Fvck ! A Few More Months Would've gone By and He would've Been in Heaven SLamming Another White Chick .....Boy did He miss out ....he had At Least 40 years Of Pu$$y ...........Sorry Guys for the angst .....BUt Just a Fvckin SHAME and Feel SiCK for his family !