Is Anyone Doing Something Exciting/Different For New Year's Eve?

If so, TELL US!!!

And, any RESOLUTIONS??? :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

I am giving up martinis and switching to Cosmos...

Spending New Year's Eve with my Wifie watching the Ball Go UP (at Times Square)....

THE SHRINK

I'm thinking of staying home. Your just asking for trouble on the town that night and I don't want to stay in some OBX hotel! MAY'N!
I am now on the low carb diet, so I am switching from beer to CROWN and DIET SPIRIT! 5'-10'' 199lbs. doc says I need to be 185lb.
SHRUNK doesn't the BALL go down!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!:+excited-

Tony,

It's FUNNY you should ask because I thought it went down too. However, Scarlett insisted I was wrong so I went with what she said...:smoke

SCARLETT thinks the ball goes up? MAY'N your the one from NYC don't let her push you around. The ball does have to go up, but you watch it drop on NYE!!:doh1

You have a lot of nerve talking about Scarlett like that...

Is Rachel allowing you to go out this weekend? :doh1

THE SHRINK

I'm the boss at my crib!!! MAY'N!!
MRS. MONTANA does what she is told. All I ask of her is to take care of the house/my clothes/etc and keep herself looking good!!
Some mey'n run the house other run around it!! I run it!!:+signs99-

NUT don't quit anything until after the BLAST!! MAY'N!!! You never know what might happen.
:cocktail SHRUNKS needs to have a spare suite for the after party!!!

By the way I hear GENERAL may be having a few beers at the blast as well!!!:cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I guess staying sober for the 1st time in 20 years on new years eve is different. :hung

By the way I hear GENERAL may be having a few beers at the blast as well!!!

I am hoping to and I do not think I could handle that atmosphere w/out a few cocktails. :cocktail

BANKERC - 7 years and your right! She doesn't take orders from me!! :+signs11- But she does keep a nice place, she does my clothes and she looks good!!
Let's keep this post under our hats at the BLAST!! MAY'N!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Tony, I would love to go to Las Vegas and not have a drink, but I do not think I can do it, so it's about -10000 in favor of me drinking some.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated
if all goes well ill be in Key west DUI'ng it on a scooter with my lady and some friends. Eating grapes, Smokin doobies, and watching the weirdos roll by on duval street.:+excited-

I'll be attending the country club new years party with the hope that I don't break this year's resolution which was that I won't overdo it at anymore country club parties.

Although that resolution may have been compromised at this year's Christmas party when I ran through the ballroom yelling "I'M GLAKEN CENTAINE DAMMIT!!". But I don't remember it, so in my mind it never happened.

:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

Last edited:
Jimmy Hoffa said:
I'll be attending the country club new years party with the hope that I don't break this year's resolution which was that I won't overdo it at anymore country club parties.

Although that resolution may have been compromised at this year's Christmas party when I ran through the ballroom yelling "I'M GLAKEN CENTAINE DAMMIT!!". But I don't remember it, so in my mind it never happened.

:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

I was wondering why I was politely asked NOT to attend some New Years eve parties ..... :cocktail

Thanks Hoffer .... I will take care of you in Vegas BABY :hung

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Because I had to ref like crazy the last 3 days and thus the start of the flu/fever bug I caught got worse - odds are pretty good come around 9P on NY Eve I will be sound asleep trying to sleep away what i have because starting next week LEAGUE play begins for the So Cal High Schools and that means games AT LEAST 5 days a week and maybe as many as 7 when you factor in the other leagues i do and being sick and having to turn back games costs me A LOT of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$