Movie question; OfficeSpace?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Pretty funny movie General.....

I like when the Indian guy is trying to rap..........

muskatel

EOG Addicted
General -- just don't mess with Milton's red stapler.

:nono

I highly recommend it just to see, I believe, Jennifer's first movie, and to hear the annoying boss talk to his employees. Nobody wins an Academy, but it's a funny show.

It's a classic movie, and I only saw it for the first time recently. It's especially a must see for anyone who works for a software company - very realistic situations from the office, especially back in the Y2K era.

juice

EOG Senior Member
One of my favorites. Even if you don't work in that kind of office environment you will get a kick out of it.

I'll have to admit guys, I just saw it for the first time after hearing MUCH hype about it. It wasn't all that great in my opinion. I laughed at a couple parts, but wasn't all it was hyped up to be. I was somewhat dissapointed after seeing it. But thats usually the case when you get too many opinions before seeing something.

BowlMeOne said:
I'll have to admit guys, I just saw it for the first time after hearing MUCH hype about it. It wasn't all that great in my opinion. I laughed at a couple parts, but wasn't all it was hyped up to be. I was somewhat dissapointed after seeing it. But thats usually the case when you get too many opinions before seeing something.

It's probably not for everyone, but I feel it's a classic worth seeing. You won't see many movies like this one.