don best zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

THIS SHOW STINKS IT IS A COMPLETE BORE IS THERE ANY ONE AT DON BEST THAT UNDERSTANDS THIS I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST DON BEST BUT DONT READ THE LINE FOR 50 MINUTES AND THINK THIS IS INTERESTING. I KNOW SHRINK AND THE MODS HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH DB AND WONT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM BUT DONT BORE ME TO DEATH THE SHOW AFTER WITH BOSTON AND CROW IS HOW IT SHOULD BE TALK CBB

dirty

EOG Master
colhoopsman said:
THIS SHOW STINKS IT IS A COMPLETE BORE IS THERE ANY ONE AT DON BEST THAT UNDERSTANDS THIS I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST DON BEST BUT DONT READ THE LINE FOR 50 MINUTES AND THINK THIS IS INTERESTING. I KNOW SHRINK AND THE MODS HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH DB AND WONT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM BUT DONT BORE ME TO DEATH THE SHOW AFTER WITH BOSTON AND CROW IS HOW IT SHOULD BE TALK CBB

I think it is boring as hell as well.....I don't even turn it on until 10 pm EST....I tried to listen to it and just can't...:+hitting-

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
They have to do something to fill time, but I do not think Daraban has a real idea of the rogue business we are in. Maybe it has gotten better, but we aren't out of the woods by no means.