Where Will You Be Watching The Game Sunday?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
At home.....Friends House.......Super Bowl Party......etc..........??

Any traditions you follow each year?

In any case, hopefully the results will favor as many of us as possible and bring us some profits.......:+thumbs-2

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Nothing like home Hache. Will be me and the cook likely and that is fine w/ me.

Enjoy your day too.

Typically I find out whatever sports bar or strip club has the best buffet deal that day and I'm there.

:+signs8-1

Hache Man

Romanowski said:
Hache, what did you use to make youre AV? Create the gifs then combine?

Yes Roman, or use pics already made and add what I need or want, then comine......jDifferent ways.....ust depends what it is.......

Do you need something or do you tinker around with it as well?

Hache Man

Romanowski said:
Ya I dabble, whats the name of the program you use to combine the letters?... I assume they are gifs....

The program I used to create that one was used with as basic a program as it gets, Ulead Gif Animator.......

Hache Man

dirty said:
I need one that read TAmpa Sux in scrolling letters :cocktail :cocktail

We've already had this convo Dirty!

Remember, I have some "great" ideas in mind for some Falcon avatars.....LOL

Hey, what's the word lately with Warrick Dunn? Is he leaving Atlanta?

Big mistake on their part if they let him get away, just as Tampa did......

dirty said:
I need one that read TAmpa Sux in scrolling letters :cocktail :cocktail

Be nice Dirt Bag

Hache is paying for EVERYTHING next yesr for a Bucs-Falcons game :+waving-5

Hache Man

Glaken said:
Be nice Dirt Bag

Hache is paying for EVERYTHING next yesr for a Bucs-Falcons game :+waving-5

That is true.......:+thumbs-2

Should be some great home games also.....

Maybe Dirty can join us when Atlanta visits?

Or, there's always Carolina....Cincinnati.....Philly or Seattle

Man....just looked that schedule over again.
We may be in for a tough year.......:doh1

dirty

EOG Master
Hache Man said:
We've already had this convo Dirty!

Remember, I have some "great" ideas in mind for some Falcon avatars.....LOL

Hey, what's the word lately with Warrick Dunn? Is he leaving Atlanta?

Big mistake on their part if they let him get away, just as Tampa did......

I have not heard anything But Rumours about Dunn so far....and as Loved as he is in Gainseville (FloweryBranch) and in ATL I can't see them getting rid of HIm

It really is going to depend on if their is a extension to the CBA.....if thier is not one by March 25 then thier is NO Salary Cap for the 2007 Season.....That will change things alot.....

He is under contract thru 08' and Duckett can't carry the load....we have a perfect combo now....But I am sure Duckett is restless and he is 8 years younger.....I would hate to see him go....

Hache Man

Yeah, just heard rumblings down here a couple times that Dunn may not be around next year. Wasn't even aware he was under contract through 2008.

Word is Denver may make a push for Ricky Williams.

That will be interesting.

I believe Ricky will put up HUGE numbers in Denver...

dirty

EOG Master
It would be huge the numbers he would produce....Shit I think I could run for 5-600 yards in Denver.....No matter who they put in they always Produce....Best running game in the AFC by far.....Only ATL averages more yards a game...

Hache Man

He Dirty......Just one more time before the season ends and we all wait for next year........ lol

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
one of the players in the Lingerie Bowl said she could get me and as many friends as i wanted into the game - so i would watch it there

but turned it down to watch at home with friends coming over

tempting but unless i am GUARANTEED a "wardrobe malfunction" or being with the babes afterwards - not something i wanted to do

Hache Man

Normally spend it at home or a friends house/party, but will be spendig it at a sports restaurant which will be having lots going on........

In the past I have watched the game in Vegas

Been to Super Bowl Parties held by freinds

And watched at home

I find the best is at home I enjoy watching it at home dont have to listen to everyones opinion on every play or have someone start talking about another subject.

I also like to listen to the broadcasters, in Vegas or at a party the noise usually drowns out the annoucers.

So I will be home and checking in here:cheers

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
according to usa today...!!!!

according to usa today...!!!!

viewing super bowl with 10 or more people: 18 y.o to 49 y.o. = 22% and over 50 y.o. = 10% ; while those who will watch game alone : 18-49 y.o = 3 % and 50 yo and older = 10%

welcome to geriatric set; alone watchers

lol

gl
:+excited-

Having a get together here at the crib with about 10 friends. Hot wings,italian beef, 7 layered mexican dip,booze, weed, and a couple of rocks to sober up.

Will be watching the game at the country club ballroom with Mrs. Hoffa and the neighbors. The club has supervised activities for the kids too. Very nice affair in the past.

The odds of "Glaken Centaine" making a spectacle of himself are in direct correlation to how much alcohol and how little food I consume.

The GLUE and I take our STEELERS games very seriously, so we declined several parties including family to watch the game together.

I am going to the GLUE's compound. We will be watching the game on the BIG PHILLIPS and the wives will be wathing the kids upstairs and bringing us beers and food as requested.

Our families refuse to watch the game with us, so we must go this one alone and cheer our STEELERS on to victory by any means necessary.

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN!! SO LET IT BE DONE!!

TONY MONTANA said:
The GLUE and I take our STEELERS games very seriously, so we declined several parties including family to watch the game together.

I am going to the GLUE's compound. We will be watching the game on the BIG PHILLIPS and the wives will be wathing the kids upstairs and bringing us beers and food as requested.

Our families refuse to watch the game with us, so we must go this one alone and cheer our STEELERS on to victory by any means necessary.

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN!! SO LET IT BE DONE!!

Translation = Glue and Montana are in the Doghouse MAY'N.

Fat chance on the wifes lifting a finger.

G

No they will be doing what they asked to do today. This is not just another football game.

However, if the STEELERS lose I will be in the doghouse because my attitude will go right down the toilet. In 1995 we didn't speak for 3 days after the superbowl. She made the mistake of saying it was only a game.............!!!!! after O'Donnell was picked off for the second time. I hit the roof it wasn't pretty!!!

Just to cover my arse I took MRS. MONTANA to a nice diner at HAVANAS in downtown last!! MAY'N!! JUST IN CASE!!!!!:cocktail

Snake Eyes

EOG Member
Tony,

Don't worry about being the dog house with Mrs. Montana, you can stay with my family if needed. The Steelers will win just like EOG/LEB will win all season. See ya Sat.

Snake Eyes
aka EOG/LEB #11
Todd