I was the only one to hit my three team parlay on Monday, yet no winner posted?...

pags11

EOG Dedicated
NCAA Basketball

525 Pepperdine +5.5 (-105)
529 Loyola Marymount +8.5 (-105)
533 St. Mary's +12.5 (-105)

TB: 36

that is what I posted in the betjamaica free play contest...from my records that's the only three team parlay to hit...could you guys please look into this to make sure I get credited with the win and the $25 free play?...thanks...

dirty

EOG Master
I will grade it in a little bit.....I have been Busy today......

They always get graded the day after the contest so please quit being so impatient...your account will be credited accordingly....Yall make 25 Bucks seem like at is 10k.....:cheers

pags11

EOG Dedicated
a lot of $25 add up to 10K in the long run dirty...the reason I am concerned is because you posted in another thread that there were no winners...I'd appreciate an update when you get some time...thanks...

the limit to what you can cash out from this free play is $300, so you got a lot of free play winning to do to get to 10 G's

BigDaddy

EOG Master
breakthebank said:
the limit to what you can cash out from this free play is $300, so you got a lot of free play winning to do to get to 10 G's

That is wrong on the 25 the max you can win on a play is 300 so dont make a play that pays over 300 all they will credit you is 300 once you win the 300 you can win any amount you desire i turned my 25 into a nice payout once!

Caliente

Banned
This guy reminds me of a friend that I used to go down to Mexico with. He would drive all the way down south to make bets like 10$ to win 9$. Or 11.36 to win 10.15. I mean most of us just throw our change in our pocket, not waste the tellers time with it. These pathetically tiny players crack me up. Its fine to be a small bettor and actually its really smart, but then to make a big deal about this stupid 25$ is just rediculous. No pal, youre not ever going to win 10 grand with this 25 bucks. Get some balls and bet with youre own money.

pags11

EOG Dedicated
royalbasher, you remind me of a little girl who got her jump rope taken away...you were smart enough to play with betroyal at one point so what does that say about your inteligence level?...funny, I've won this contest twice in about two months...never have seen that you've won it even once...all I read from you is posts about not playing at betroyal (like we didn't know already)...atta kid, great work...