Texas -26 vs Baylor???

I have no doubts that Texas is the better team and perfectly CAPABLE of beating Baylor by 26 points, but.... Baylor isn't a *complete* doormat and I see no reason why Texas will run the score up into the 30's... I think a 30 point Texas win is the absolute most they will win by, so I think there's a good shot Baylor keeps it around 20 and covers.

Pigpen

EOG Veteran
I know Baylor went down to A&M as a 18.5 point doggie and almost came out with a straight up win. I am just too scared of them but that is a truckload of points.

GL

I am in for Texas at -25 1/2 vs Baylor. Blowout city in this one. I think the line should have been 30. Always tough to lay this many points but you have to go for it sometimes.

tonyb

EOG Enthusiast
looked long and hard at this one but i just couldnt fire. baylor will play tough early in each half.

I looked long and hard at this one and I've been leaning towards Texas but I don't know if I'm going to pull the trigger. I played under 135 and I just don't know yet what I'm gonna do on the UT side.

It's either UT or lay off though for sure...

Pigpen

EOG Veteran
I also think the under might be worth a look. If the Bears want to keep this one respectable they may want to shorten the thing.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
I'm pulling the trigger on Baylor. Not going nuts (just 1 unit). I think this is a classic over look game for Texas. They have an easy home game before going on the road for two games. Compliment that by the fact that Baylor is improving with EVERY game (my power #'s on them just continue to move upward on them each week) I really just don't think this will be a complete blowout.

Obviously Texas is a much better team in every match-up here. But, as I often say the great equalizer is the line! I'll take the kids who continue growing as a team, despite being screwed by the NCAA, and the worse coach of all time (Dave Bliss) Vs the proverbial "David" of the Big 12.

GO BEARS!