General nice to see you in $25 dollars Bet Jamaica contest

I think every one should be alowed to try this contest. Dirty and Glaken join.:cheers :cheers :cheers :rolleyes: :cheers :cheers :cheers

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WOW GENERAL YOUR NOT THAT HARD UP FOR ACTION ARE YOU.ONLY DEADBEATS AND LOSERS CHASE CONTEST'S I AM REALLY SURPRISED TO SEE THE GENERAL LOOKING FOR A HAND OUT.THE SHRINK TOLD ME THE GENERAL HAS MORE MONEY THAN GOD SO WHY IS THIS MIZER IN THE FREE CONTEST.:+signs9-1

BEANTOWNJIM said:
WOW GENERAL YOUR NOT THAT HARD UP FOR ACTION ARE YOU.ONLY DEADBEATS AND LOSERS CHASE CONTEST'S I AM REALLY SURPRISED TO SEE THE GENERAL LOOKING FOR A HAND OUT.THE SHRINK TOLD ME THE GENERAL HAS MORE MONEY THAN GOD SO WHY IS THIS MIZER IN THE FREE CONTEST.:+signs9-1

This is true...the General wipes his arse with $100 bills!

But you don't get as wealthy as General if you don't take advantage of every dime!

Bean are you that bitter you never won a contest? I saw you play a few times. For me it's more for a trill of been #1 that day when you win, and not much for the money. After all it's $25 dollars.

What happen to your neighbor Uri anyway?

Now it's on let's see who wins. Or come in second or third it doesn't matter as long as your name mentioned.
General I think it "Get R Done"

BigDaddy said:
Although i want the general to win unfortunately he didn't!

he had MSU + and they lost

After futher review the Generals win has been overturned,:+frustrat better luck next time General

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
wrigley said:
After futher review the Generals win has been overturned,:+frustrat better luck next time General

:D

I am so mad today that I may not eat. :+frustrat :+frustrat :+frustrat

I played for a month and a couple of weeks until I first won. Take a deep breath,relax, eat something and make a come back today.