CONTEST/POOL! Let's get serious about NASCAR. Pot is currently at $4400!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I bought Greg Biffle, Jimmie Johnson and Kurt Busch on futures so I could deal with that.

On a side note guys, keep in mind you are putting up $200 and you only need win 2 weeks out of 36 to break even.

question for general---

if we are putting in 200 a piece how can you pay back 100 a week in winners wouldnt that pay out 3600 of the prize money?????

The General

11 player x $200 = $2200 / 36 = $61 per week.

Unless I get more players or a sponsorship then that is all I can do weekly, unless we make it a halfway and end of season payout which is cool too.

What do you think Indy?

The General

Please reply

Please reply

W/out sports book sponsorship would ALL of you be willing to send Neteller with me covering the fees and I just payout to winners?

im with whatever you call---maybe just 18 weeks then see if any wants to play final 18 weeks--2200 for 18 weeks could pay weekly and 1st half winner

The General

Here is the deal guys.

1. I am going to ask that you send $200 to my Neteller account. You may have as many teams as you like. $200 per team.

2. Send a person to person transfer using Neteller to General@Eog.com and I will cover the fees as necessary.

3. I will use what money I receive to determine payouts. We will have a 100% payout.

4. I will also be looking for a sponsor to help, but I cannot promise anything.

5. When you send the funds to Neteller please email me privately as well with your username.

6. If I do not get enough interest and players to make the contest fun then I will just refund your money, again covering all fees as necessary. I reserve the right to make determination as to whether we play or not and whether we play for 18 weeks (half) or 36 weeks. I will respect all of your feedback on the matter.

7. Please email me on the side also with your team of 8 drivers before Saturday at Noon, February 18, 2006. I will compile the teams and post each players team before the Daytona 500 on Sunday.

8. Each week I will pay winner(s)?? and I will post results for the week and the yearly standings.

9. ***If you lack trust, faith or respect for any aspect of my character then please do not enter.***

I hope to see a good turnout. All we can do is try.

All the best

The General

If I do not find a Sports Book to sponsor this contest, then EOG.com will add $1000 to the pot.

Pot is currently at $1200 minimum assuming we get it off the ground. :+cool-1+

1.) The General
2.) Next?

I cannot stress enough how fun this contest is and will be if we can get 15 to 20 players or more.

Thanks for any consideration.

The General

One week away from the Daytona 500.

If we do not get this thing going, then we will just have to deal w/ it.

NASCAR is here. :+signs8-1

The General

Thanks highnine

Thanks highnine

Pot is currently at $1400 minimum.

1.) The General
2.) highnine
3.) ?

The General

Bump.

We're getting close.

C'mon fine people. Let's get this going and have nine months of fun with NASCAR racing each week. :+thumbs-2

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
I will be in if 5 more people sign up....It just doesnt look like this is going to happen.

There seems to be lots of posters at EOG not willing to pay any $ for some great value contests. Maybe we can get some interest in a NCAA bracket contest?

The General

I will be in if 5 more people sign up

If all have that tude, then we will certainly not get it going, but by sending your funds, you will assist in getting the ball rolling and if we dont go with it you will be 100% refunded, so I do not see what the issue is at all.

Cannot wait until tomorrow.

125's :+thumbs-2

Pete, I'm still waiting for my NETeller transfer to clear. I can't believe that posters sign up and then run and hide when it's post up time.

These posters should be banned from free contests for simply being dishonorable.

- K1

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
The General said:
If all have that tude, then we will certainly not get it going, but by sending your funds, you will assist in getting the ball rolling and if we dont go with it you will be 100% refunded, so I do not see what the issue is at all.

Cannot wait until tomorrow.

125's :+thumbs-2

$ sent...hopefully we can get there!

The General

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Pot is currently at $1600 minimum.

1.) The General
2.) highnine
3.) PSUONE
4.) ?
<!-- / message -->

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
How about some Mod participation? Hell, use it as business expense to back out some of the EOG 1099 income (if not paid under the table).

The General

Pot is currently at $2200 minimum.

1.) The General
2.) highnine
3.) PSUONE
4.) Glaken
5.) Dirty
6.) The Seeker
7.) ??

<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
The General said:
Pot is currently at $2200 minimum.

1.) The General
2.) highnine
3.) PSUONE
4.) Glaken
5.) Dirty
6.) The Seeker
7.) ??

<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Glaken and Dirty! :+thumbs-2

Good chance you guys take home the most prize $ after my comments. Thanks General and EOG for your solid effort the last couple weeks hyping the contest. I think we fly past 10 entries by tomorrow.

Americans love to sit for hours in the sun and get eat/drink eat/drink all those juicy hot dogs and cold beers. Ahh.......

The General

Pot is currently at $2600 minimum.

1.) The General
2.) highnine
3.) PSUONE
4.) Glaken
5.) Dirty
6.) The Seeker
7.) Indy Sports
8.) CyoGuru
9.) ??

<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

The General said:
Also K-One likely.

:+thumbs-2

K-One is a lock. I can't believe this bullshit with NETeller I did an Instacash on Sunday, the money left my checking account on Tuesday and they still have it posted as "pending."

You can't do a person to person while you are still "pending."

Shit, I paid the extra twenty bucks for a quick transfer :frustrate

Next time I'll just wait the few days, they are dicking me anyway. Wifey has my zoom zooms picked already.

- K1

The General

Thanks trytrytry

Thanks trytrytry

Pot is currently at $2800 minimum.

1.) The General
2.) highnine
3.) PSUONE
4.) Glaken
5.) Dirty
6.) The Seeker