Shrink the #1 source of Offshore Gambling News

Shrink is by far the#1 source of Offshore Gambling News. At one time Shrink was a mover for a highly regarded Syndicate. Shrink may have $1million in his account for the this person as he was trusted. I can't think of many people that this guy would trust with $1million but Shrink was one of them.

Shrink is also a big time bettor himself. His settle figures are more than many bet in a year. He's transferred six figures with books both ways and has always settled on Monday.

Currently Shrink is a players advocate starting off with the RX and now the owner of EOG. For approximately the last 8 years he's dealt with many players and their stories.

Because he has dealt with all sides of the business and kept these contacts he is the number one source of information. He knows what the Syndicates are playing. He's making his own bets. Shrink knows what books are slowpaying from all this information.

Personally I've had many disagreements with Shrink and still do but no one can argue that they have more information then Shrink.

After that you have SBR John, Roberto TOW, Russ MW and the gamblers and people that are working with the gamblers.

The guys playing with big dollars with the books know which books are having problems by slow pays. They may be getting slow paid for $150k and know of another guy that's slow paid $100k from the same book.

These guys don't go running to the forums. They share this information with others like them so they get information on which books are hurting and in trouble.

In that same group are the other watchdog owners. These guys have built up great relationships with the books. John has some books that he has the best relationship with and Roberto and Russ have their books that they have the best relationship with.

These guys go out to dinner with the book owners and are allowed access to things that the rest of us are not. Now a lot of this information is kept confidential. They can't ruin the trust that's built up.

Then the next guy down the ladder is Dozer. He gets to see players complaints and then works with the books to get players paid. Now the problem with his information is that you never know if the player is telling the truth.

Many players are scammers such as David1. They come up with great stories. You may have guys that have multiple chargebacks when they lose or multiple accounts.

Dozer also works with the books but the books put on their best face at this time. When Dozer calls the book, the book in many cases is going to give any excuse to shift the blame to the player.

Many of these cases are for small dollar amounts so in no way do you get a true picture of the books financial situation making it difficult to know if the book is having true problems.
<!-- / message -->

Also if shink wanted to he could of gone tout many a player would pay for his picks, But we get them free at EOG:+thumbs-2

Over/Under on the amount of credit accounts Raiders now has access to after a kiss ass post like the one above:Over 4 1/2 -350Under 4 1/2 +275

I really do not understand that last comment...

I think raiders is needs to learn a little more respect. All he has to do is start putting MR. in front of Shrink and SIR after.

I think he could start by retyping this last post with the appropriate notations above oh say... 50 times... then copy Shrink's avatar, wallpaper his living room with it and photograph himself worshipping the wall.

Then he can record himself shouting the "I LOVE SHRINK" cheer and post that too.

Then he would be qualified to be considered for the possibility of opportunity of employment here...

Tough crowd. Its not a bad write for a guy who is not really in the business. A very helpful read to those new to the offshore.

Ken is the most known character in the offshore industry, there's no doubt about that.

Am i wrong, is there anyone else that's in contention? No ass kissing here, just stating the facts i hope.

I appreciate the thoughtful thread and many of the follow up posts...

One advantage I had was I started getting involved in this industry at least a couple of years or more before all of the rest that were named...

Secondly, (and I know John W will attest to this), I travelled and visited with these bookmakers abroad many times in the pioneer days while others didn't...

I seriously believe that John got to where he is today after he took that advice I gave him years ago and now he travels more than I do...

It takes a lot of hard work, sacrifice, and commitment to succeed in offshore gambling no matter what piece of the pie you represent...

I really am grateful for my mentor Jay C, being available to me whenever I need advice, the support of my wife & Family, and The General for all that he has done to help this dream of mine come true...

The biggest compliment I enjoy receiving is one that comes from my peers, so thank you Raiders and thank you John...

THE SHRINK

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
thanks Shrink for your free picks really do enjoy them like to see other people win in there betting:+thumbs-2

Shrink,
You were certainly first and showed the rest of us what we had to do if we wanted to make a mark in the industry. Thats an important point to me. I have to admit that a couple of tid-bits of advice from Shrink changed my life for the better.

Books give info to those they like and right now I dont know anyone that is liked more.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Shrink:

I have just recently embarked on your site here. It is nice to find someone who will tell you the truth about the many books out there, and provide the endless information about the industry, and game, that your site provides. Your "dream" loooks to be quite a success so far, and I have really enjoyed coming upon your site.

Keep up the great work!:cheers

the glue

EOG Veteran
All that is great, but I need more picks other than ODU games out of you Shrink. You built this city on caping games baby.LOLOLOL:D

NO MONEY NO HONEY...:cocktail

The Shrink is the man with the plan.:+wink-2+

TOW

EOG Enthusiast
Ken has certainly tought all of us many things. He was the first to start online watchdogging, he deserves to maintain his position.

Think about it...with the sole exception of SBR and TOW all other existing gambling sites, from 911 to MW to OGD to others, are direct or indirect offsprings of his original RX.

This should say all IMO....

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY AK WE ALL KNOW KEN IS SOLID BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU RUSS HAWKINS ISNT TO HAPPY WITH YOU PAL.I JUST HOPE SOME OF THE RUMORS HE IS SPREADING ISNT TRUE.WE ALL KNOW HOW RUSS CAN EXAGERATE THE FACTS BUT HE IS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW WITH YOU AK.

AK

BEANTOWNJIM said:
HEY AK WE ALL KNOW KEN IS SOLID BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU RUSS HAWKINS ISNT TO HAPPY WITH YOU PAL.I JUST HOPE SOME OF THE RUMORS HE IS SPREADING ISNT TRUE.WE ALL KNOW HOW RUSS CAN EXAGERATE THE FACTS BUT HE IS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW WITH YOU AK.

have you noticed I took him off my site this morning? This guy is butt hurt and crying that eog and other sites are still on there. I have nothing more to say about that non solid guy.

remember to always hit on 12 no matter what the dealer is showing. :D

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast
The guys playing with big dollars with the books know which books are having problems by slow pays. They may be getting slow paid for $150k and know of another guy that's slow paid $100k from the same book.

These guys don't go running to the forums. They share this information with others like them so they get information on which books are hurting and in trouble.

<!-- / message -->

These are you own words. And perharps the number one reason why no one should take this whole thread with a grain of salt. I am not posting this to simply bash some one. I am tackling a particular issue the starter of the thread brought up and may have missed by most. He is more or less saying that Shrink is privy to inside information that is not made available to other gamblers by virtue of the size of their bets..(That refers to the overwhelming majority of the posters here)

Many may fail to see the importance such a statement in this post, those who take their gambling money see this as a great reason to always take anything shrink says with a grain of salt.

(Thats if you somehow missed that fact that Shrink himself claims he was on the outside looking in with the whole Betonsports debacle) Look up the posts he has made defending himself on why he took on a known scammer as a top advertiser on this forum. He claims ignorance of the inside workings of the book, yet some one is making a post adulating him on being the most well informed guy who missed the all the warnings very many posted about BOS with no where near the contacts listed in this ass kissing post.

It can only be one of two things, either he knew and he kept quiet, or the fact is he is simply not that well informed (shocking as that may be, since the warnings were posted all over this forum for months). What ever the case may be, its totally absurd to start a thread like this in light of past events!