How many of us have served?

How many of us have served?

• Total voters

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY LISTEN MUNY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MARINE PEP TALK YOU AND THE SENILE GENERAL CAN E-MAIL EACH OTHER WITH YOUR COOKING EXPERIENCES IN THE MARINES.SOLDIERS MY ARSE YOU TWO CLOWNS CANT TIE YOUR SHOES NEVER MIND PROTECT YOUR COUNTRY.THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD MARINES OUT THERE AND I DRINK WITH PLENTY OF THEM AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB BUT FOR YOU TWO BOZOS TO COME IN HERE LIKE WAR HEROS IS STARTING TO BUG ME.

HEY MUNY (INCOMING) OH GREAT MY BIG MAC MEAL IS HERE.

REALMARINE DONT TALK ABOUT BEING MARINES I KNOW A GUY WHO GOT A PURPLE HEART IN VIETNAM AND HE WONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE SEVICE OR HIS EXPERIENCES EVER.THIS IS A WAR HERO NOT TWO BOZOS WHO WERE COOKS IN THE MARINES AND TALK ALLDAY LONG IN THE EOG FORUM THESE ARNT SOLDIERS THESE ARE BAFFOONS.

Sr Muny

EOG Enthusiast
The National Science Foundation announced the following study results on U.S. military recreation preferences:

1. Sport of choice for Marines: bowling.

2. Sport of choice for Sailors: football.

3. Sport of choice for Soldiers: baseball.

4. Sport of choice for Coast Guardsmen: tennis.

5. Sport of choice for Airmen: golf.

Notice how the farther down the list you go, the smaller their balls get.

dirty

EOG Master
Sr Muny said:
The National Science Foundation announced the following study results on U.S. military recreation preferences:

1. Sport of choice for Marines: bowling.

2. Sport of choice for Sailors: football.

3. Sport of choice for Soldiers: baseball.

4. Sport of choice for Coast Guardsmen: tennis.

5. Sport of choice for Airmen: golf.

Notice how the farther down the list you go, the smaller their balls get.

Is that why Generals Head is so Big.......It is a Fvcking Bowling Ball ??? :cocktail :cocktail Looked like a damn 20 pounder too :eek:

Welcome to EOG Sr. Muny....Great americans Like yourself and all of our active Military and Vets are why this country is so Great.....:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

Thanks for everything All of you have done....:cheers

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
I served and enjoyed every bit of time I spent in the Navy got to see lots of cool places and meet some good people, would do it all over again to have no regrets about Serving this Great Country,:+signs8-1

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=tborder id=post136601 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>AK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_136601", true); </SCRIPT>
The Bonus Man King !!!

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_136601><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->11 bravo
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
AK,

Was that your cell block?