SHOULD JJ GOLD BE BANNED FROM EOG?

SHOULD JJ GOLD BE BANNED FROM EOG?

• YES

Votes: 65 56.0%
  • NO

Votes: 51 44.0%

• Total voters
Well let's give this a little thinking here shall we...

I'm a member of the EOG All-Jew team as well and JJ's comments are VERY offensive.

However, We had another vote here about a week ago and it's no secret that Madcapper is Jewish as well.

So what do we have and what is worse? JJ ignorantly attacking Jews or Madcapper representing age old false stereotypes about Jews being cheap STIFFS? We also have AK here representing Jews and adding to the stereotype of Jews being out to seperate people from their money.

In my opinion JJ only makes himself look like an intolerent fool. On the other hand we have Madcapper and AK making ALL Jews Look bad. Seems to me that JJ is the lesser of the other two evils.

Vote withheld for the time being as I consult with my Rabbi, Bookie, Psychic and Union Board Members...

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Maybe give him an opportunity to apologize here in his own thread......

JJ??

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted
shrink
he has 1400 posts here in 5 months thats 300 a month over at MW he is bombarding them with 900 posts a month. bascially about 30 lies a day. from what i see he probably brings your total post count down. and if you took his idiotic posts away you'd have a cleaner board.

I SAY ACE THE BASTURD.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted
I think a lot of people left MW and the RX to come here to get away from crap like him. He told about 10 lies in a row about me the other day at MW.
it won't be long until the major boots him as well.might as well do it first.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
JJ does say he is drunk over at Peep's. Dangerous combo...drinking and foruming should never mix.

Lawrence said:
no..I beleive what counts is the electoral college :D

Funny...

However, what really MATTERS to me are your VOTES and FEEDBACK...

It's fairly close but not looking too good for JJ...

Our Community is like a Family and we WILL LISTEN....

THE SHRINK

Hoffa- Good post but there still has to be some limitations on how far JJ can go.

When you have a scammer such as Mad Capper we are allowed to call him out so it doesn't happen again

When you have a racist comment being made that goes overboard there's nothing that you can do to lessen the impact.

Pigpen said:
He went over the line with the racist comment IMO

I am sure this whole thing was not his idea, if you know what I mean. I have spoken with JJ several times on the phone and it just does not seem like his personality. I think was paid to post this crap.

michael777

EOG Dedicated
this is unreal,how can anyone want jj banned? he is a legend,i know that no one cares but i am out of this forum,i wish you all the best of luck,take care :+thumbs-2

michael777 said:
this is unreal,how can anyone want jj banned? he is a legend,i know that no one cares but i am out of this forum,i wish you all the best of luck,take care :+thumbs-2

Sorry to hear Michael....I wish you all the best :+thumbs-2

Glaken

THE SHRINK said:
Funny...

However, what really MATTERS to me are your VOTES and FEEDBACK...

It's fairly close but not looking too good for JJ...

Our Community is like a Family and we WILL LISTEN....

THE SHRINK

Ken
jj says you owe him $400.

and that plus beer is the reason for his
:hung
outburst:+frustrat.

king creole

EOG Member
What is the matter with that guy

What is the matter with that guy

I have been owed many things in my life. But to react to a person who gives you an opportunity to spend time doing something you like to do on his sight says alot about the shrink. I dont know a whole lot about this site but I know a little about what I read from JJ. Even if he gets paid his attitude is still bs... I say this sight does not benefit from crap like that. Boot him out and set the rules about that mess.:hung

King

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I'm not actually voting on this . Just expressing my opinion. I'm not Jewish--but if I was ---would take offense at remarks.

Shrink--First; This is YOUR website--would not concern myself with a vote.

On the other hand....old saying is; "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Ken

would you be able to read the ogd link i posted and then contact me on

Please contact ken at shrink@eog.com

we do not allow personal emails to be posted

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read a lot of JJ's posts on a lot of different boards and this is the worst that I've ever seen him. My rule is don't say something on the board that you wouldn't say in person. He definitely would have gotten his ass kicked here.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Well let's give this a little thinking here shall we...

I'm a member of the EOG All-Jew team as well and JJ's comments are VERY offensive.

However, We had another vote here about a week ago and it's no secret that Madcapper is Jewish as well.

So what do we have and what is worse? JJ ignorantly attacking Jews or Madcapper representing age old false stereotypes about Jews being cheap STIFFS? We also have AK here representing Jews and adding to the stereotype of Jews being out to seperate people from their money.

In my opinion JJ only makes himself look like an intolerent fool. On the other hand we have Madcapper and AK making ALL Jews Look bad. Seems to me that JJ is the lesser of the other two evils.

Vote withheld for the time being as I consult with my Rabbi, Bookie, Psychic and Union Board Members...

The above is typical classic Hoffa. Poking fun in "humourous" way.

To the people who says he brings traffic...
YOU WANT THAT TYPE OF TRAFFIC????

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken said:
I am sure this whole thing was not his idea, if you know what I mean. I have spoken with JJ several times on the phone and it just does not seem like his personality. I think was paid to post this crap.

After Much thinking I change my Vote to no.....I have a strong feeling that the jj that posted here today was paid off and made good money to pull this BS.....:hung The One(s) who put him up to it are sicker that JJ is for taking you up on the offer:frustrate

I really don't understand it. If he were paid to do this I think he would have a story that would be more believable and somewhat damaging. This was just a personal attack.

JJ can be the funniest poster on the board. I hope he realizes what he did here today and tries to patch things up as much as possible.

Ken,1 thing I think you are guilty of,and find myself being just as guilty,is the fact that JJ spews anti-jew remarks and we freak,yet BTJ can spew anti black,russian,and we let it go....

I'm just as guilty as the next,but feel we should set a standard at least,and maintain it:+wink-2+

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
Blacklab said:
Ken,1 thing I think you are guilty of,and find myself being just as guilty,is the fact that JJ spews anti-jew remarks and we freak,yet BTJ can spew anti black,russian,and we let it go....

I'm just as guilty as the next,but feel we should set a standard at least,and maintain it:+wink-2+

:+thumbs-2

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted
Blacklab said:

I see very little in common between the vituperous, blatantly racist, hateful, ignorant remarks made by jjgold and the outrageously funny stories recounted by beantownjim.

The beaner is more of an Archie Bunker type and has never (that I have seen) said anything close to the nastiness spewed by jjgold.

VVV

p.s. I still have not gotten an answer (from EOG) as to why jjgold would believe he is owed $400. What period of time is he claiming he worked and was not paid? Did he work during that time period? Was he paid for that time?

Seemingly simple questions that seem impossible to get answered. I would say that this is none of my business except for the fact that it is impossible to spend any time here and not have this issue front and center.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
..everyone knows..!!!

..everyone knows..!!!

everyone knows; so why ban jj? it's unnecessary; there are people who will make hurtfull remarks; both about groups, and individuals; and do we rebuke them personally in a timely fashion to their face in life???

usually not..!!!

but the person pays down the road when he is not included in events and taken seriously in other topics; as they have shown themselves to be illogical and spitefull...!!

jmho

gl

:doh1

sabian06 said:
so is it a majority rules vote?

Who knows the popular vote did not matter in the 2000 presidential election Gore had more then Bush.

I did not vote I agree with general put him on post review

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
yeah; gore..>>>

yeah; gore..>>>

truth is: if gore woulda carried his home state of tenn; he'd a won ez...

maybe his home state voters knew him well..??

gl

:cocktail

szlem

EOG Enthusiast
I'll always say i's a mod duty to ban an unwanted poster. You cannot pass this duty to popular vote.
As for my opinion, I'm against banning if there are less radical measures available (like post review)

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
..whilst we're at it...>>>

..whilst we're at it...>>>

..let's just censor anyone who give a pick that doesn't win...!!!

that makes more sense to me..!!!

jmho

gl

:cocktail

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT PUNISHMENT FOR JJGOLD AND HIS JEW COMMENTS AND TO ME THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY TORTURE THE KID IS MAKE HIM SIT DOWN FOR 2 HOURS WITH (SCOTTY LANDAU MR. JEW HIMSELF) AND DISCUSS JEWISH HISTORY AND IF JJGOLD CAN SURVIVE 2 HOURS WITH THIS LOUD MOUTH JEW THEN I SAY HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED BACK.JJGOLD NEEDS A GOOD HISTORY LESSON AND WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT BEING A JEW THAN SCOTT LANDAU.THIS WILL EITHER MAKE JJGOLD OR BREAK HIM I THINK ITS WORTH A SHOT.

MY LAWYER IS A JEW,MY DOCTOR IS A JEW,MY ACCOUINTANT IS A JEW,MY DENTIST IS A JEW, MY FORUM OWNER IS A JEW,:+signs8-1 THE ONLY PERSON WHO ISNT JEWISH WHO IS TAKING MONEY FROM ME IS MY BOOKIE AND HE IS A GARLIC SNAPPER MAYBE JJGOLD IS RIGHT THE JEWS HAVE A MONOPOLY ON MAKING MONEY.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted
BEANTOWNJIM said:
BOYS I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT PUNISHMENT FOR JJGOLD AND HIS JEW COMMENTS AND TO ME THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY TORTURE THE KID IS MAKE HIM SIT DOWN FOR 2 HOURS WITH (SCOTTY LANDAU MR. JEW HIMSELF) AND DISCUSS JEWISH HISTORY AND IF JJGOLD CAN SURVIVE 2 HOURS WITH THIS LOUD MOUTH JEW THEN I SAY HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED BACK.JJGOLD NEEDS A GOOD HISTORY LESSON AND WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT BEING A JEW THAN SCOTT LANDAU.THIS WILL EITHER MAKE JJGOLD OR BREAK HIM I THINK ITS WORTH A SHOT.

MY LAWYER IS A JEW,MY DOCTOR IS A JEW,MY ACCOUINTANT IS A JEW,MY DENTIST IS A JEW, MY FORUM OWNER IS A JEW,:+signs8-1 THE ONLY PERSON WHO ISNT JEWISH WHO IS TAKING MONEY FROM ME IS MY BOOKIE AND HE IS A GARLIC SNAPPER MAYBE JJGOLD IS RIGHT THE JEWS HAVE A MONOPOLY ON MAKING MONEY.

I rest my case!!!

VVV