ONE NICE DOGGIE FOR TODAY/TONIGHT

NORTHEASTERN PLUS 5 (against the move) VS. UNC WILMINGTON

I attended the CAA conference games yesterday, and I know this conference well...

NORTHEASTERN feautures 2 Starters that are NBA prospects, including their Senior Point Guard Jose Joan Barea who was named the CAA CONFERENCE PLAYER of the year. And for those of you old enough to remember BOB COUSY, this kid reminds me of him...

Also, they have a Power Forward who is 6 foot 9, namely Shawn James who can play with anyone...

These two teams met one time this year with UNC WILIMINGTON winning at HOME by 2....

This is not a HOME game for Wilmington, and NORTHEASTERN is well coached, having just knocked out my beloved ODU team, and it was not fluke...

I strongly suggest taking the 5 points in a game I see going either way...

THE SHRINK

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Thanks for the write up Shrink.

Only thing that worried me when I handicapped that game last night, was the fact that in Willminton's 2 point win earlier in the year at home that you mentioned..UNC was just 2 of 23 from 3 point land. That is HORRIBLE considering they are normally a 40% shooting club from there. I thought it was pretty impressive they still won that game considering how bad they shot from behind the arc.