ROYAL agreement

Caliente

Banned
I have agreed with the Shrink to only post about the "WARNINGS OF PLAYING WITH BETROYAL AND BETUS/OMNI" once every two weeks. I hope that will satisfy you all!
Somebody asked why I would agree to stop bashing Royal if I was compensated. Well the reason is that I think if Royal would apologize for all the lies they told me, we can all agree that Royal did this as a minimum, and give me compensation, then maybe Royal is a book that is looking to right their wrongs and can be considered a book that is deserving of our trust. Therefore the newbies wouldnt need to be warned anymore.
Someone also said that Royal has never stiffed a player. Well I think telling a guy he has to wait 6 months for his money is equivalent to a stiff job. Telling a player that his money is on the way for 8 weeks when they know it hasnt been sent is a stif job. Guaranteeing a guy that Royal is solid and that you the player wont have any problems when you want a payout, and then refusing to pay him when he wants a payout is what I call a stiff job.
Please, lets be honest and stixck to the facts and maybe this every two weeks thing will be good for everybody. Except the shills for Royal and Betus of course. We know who they are. Thank You EOG management!:+thumbs-2

Better...

If Ken pays him to shut up then Royal is not so shitty anymore and newbies only need to be warned every two weeks.

Royal may not have stiffed anyone yet, but how many has Tej stiffed?

Once he makes good to those hundreds than can Royal be considered to "be righting their wrongs".

Then again, I think Royalbasher/BlackMagic/David/whatevercomes next and Royal deserve each other... shit book for a shit gambler...

Caliente

Banned
This is not extortion. I have a right to share my Royal experiences with the forums. Thats what the forums are for. If Royal want to apologize and give me some money that would make up for the losses i experienced due to their lies and games, then I would be willing to let it go. Thats not extortion. What Royal did to me was real. The only part of it that was made up was the tapes. The reversal of the payouts was 2 months after I asked for my money. People that dont think it matters that I only made up the story well after the lies and games are simply not very honest with themselves.
If newbies want to give Royal a shot after Royal makes an apology and compensates me, then that would be their choice.

TOW

EOG Enthusiast
If newbies want to give Royal a shot after Royal makes an apology and compensates me, then that would be their choice.<!-- / message -->

The Post:

extortion noun
He was found guilty of obtaining the money by extortion (= by forceful methods).

The Poster:

extortioner noun [C] (ALSO extortionist)
a person who obtains something by force or threat

:+signs8-1

Caliente

Banned
Like I said, lets be honest and stick to the facts. I dont recall saying pay me or else. That would qualify as extortion. Management, please keep the idiots out.:hung

david is right. not paying for 8 weeks is a STIFF JOB. even if the guy loses it all back. because that means that he was NEVER going to get his money until he lost. so royal has stiffed. and probably millions others who dont know about these forums.

So if they paid you alot, would you do a little song and dance for them? Or maybe start a website and put there banner up?

Caliente

Banned
I would never do a song and dance or even encourage anyone to play at Royal. NEVER! What I would agree to is never post a negative thing about Royal. I doubt I would ever use the forums again. And I dont need a lot. Just an apology and a small sum.

Royalbasher said:
I would never do a song and dance or even encourage anyone to play at Royal. NEVER! What I would agree to is never post a negative thing about Royal. I doubt I would ever use the forums again. And I dont need a lot. Just an apology and a small sum.

I heard you lost your cash and they dont owe you a dime. Learn to handicap and money will follow. If you quit picking losers you could have plenty of cash. You should change your name to royalloser.

GL and God Bless

Caliente

Banned
I do have plenty of cash dummy otherwise i wouldnt be sending places 20 large one after another.
Yea, picking winners is the way to get lots of money. What an idiot!
I:frustrate said please. I guess thers's no way to keep the idiots away.

Royalbasher said:
I do have plenty of cash dummy otherwise i wouldnt be sending places 20 large one after another.
Yea, picking winners is the way to get lots of money. What an idiot!
I:frustrate said please. I guess thers's no way to keep the idiots away.

having lots of money does not mean you can pick winners. That just makes you a rich loser.

dirty

EOG Master
I guess my Calender has had some days added to it that are not on everyone else's if this BS has been Brought back up again........quickest 2 weeks of my Life :frustrate

David1- Why the hell do you have to make such a big deal about an agreement? No one could care less. Just abide by your agreement so we only have to read your garbage once every two weeks.

Caliente

Banned
Thats exactly what i want to do but dont expect me to remain silent when people make false accusations. Thats why I said stick to the facts and this will make everybody happy. Put a leash on em' Raider and Ill see ya in two weeks.
Uwin, my point was that i didnt make my money betting on sports . Period. Ask yourself where I got the money to send Royal 20 large three times in like a month. Ask yourself how much money I won at Royal before they decided it wasnt in their best interest to pay me anymore.:frustrate
Uwin calls it a rich loser but I call it a guy who has money and can afford to blow some of it gambling.
By the way. Raider, i thought you had me on ignore? What an honest guy you are.(NOT)

Royal, let me ask you one question, well maybe two. If you were so WRONGFULLY treated, and STIFFED, and LIED TO, and any other adjective you can think of, and you lost SO MUCH MONEY, why not hire an attoney to represent you. Personally if I lost that amount of money, I would get some type of legal action going. I know you can't persue legal action in the US, but what about the country where the book was located. If I had the money you SAY you have, I wouldn't be wasting my time EVERY FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE posting BULLSHIT all the WORLD WIDE WEB. Everyone likes to be informed and I agree the new guys who sign up here should know about bad books. I'm suprised someone hasn't started a thread about you every two weeks about all the lies you told, and how you tried to extort money from people.

Caliente

Banned
I was going to respond to your decent questions until i got to your last two sentences which were typicl bullshit lies. T:hung herefore you dont deserve my time moron!

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
David1: Just go away. Everytime you post you give the scumbags who promote the crooked book BetRoyal ammunition that you are on some kind of smear campaign.

You are a lying dirtbag. A degenerate gambler. Go post at MajorWager. You might not be welcomed there, but at least you will be with your own knid.

Caliente

Banned
I am on a smear campaign stupid! I dont recall asking for your opinion Chuck. Ill let you know if i need it!
UWIN, i think it would me wiser to ban morons who say God Bless every other post and then say "I hate cops" in another post. There is nothing or anybody I despise more then dumb asses who say they hate cops. Your puss ass wouldnt last a freakin hour in this world without cops. you probably hate the military too right ass hole?:hung
If you guys had a clue you wouldnt keep enticing me to keep posting. I agreed to post only every other week if you guys would stick to the facts but I guess you guys have nothing better to do. And you Raider are a freakin liar. You told all of us like five times that you had me on ignore. Do you ever tell the truth?

Caliente

Banned
NEVER!!!!! If you really want me to leave then talk to Royal. otherwise you are wasting your time. The best you can hope for is to stop replying with your lies to my threads. In this case i will post once every two weeks. If you dont respond with lies and girly bullshit then I dont post anymore. Good Luck with that one girls!

david - we know ROYAL is a stiff shop. they DID NOT pay you upon request. PERIOD. now please, stop crying about it. it's over. you lied. these are not lies. this is the TRUTH, david.

Caliente

Banned
Like you said ID, Royal is a stiff job. I will be here every two weeks to remind the public of that fact. I will be here more if you lie and make shit up on my threads. Your choice! If you only want to here from me every two weeks then you will stop posting in my thread. If you keep posting in them then I will assume that you want me here daily.
And nice job dodging the question again Raider. How many times did you tell us posters that you were tired of me and my posts and were putting me on your ignore list? I may be a liar but you Raider have to be the biggest liar on this forum. I dont think people even read your shit because its all lies. I would bet that more posters have you on their ignore list than anybody else. And dont bother responding beacuse its not believable. Plus Im on your ignore list so you cant read my posts. Not....Now you are on mine and i tell the truth!

Caliente

Banned
Raider obviously has no action today. Whats the matter Raider, Royal slow paying you on that 20$ free play they offered you? I dont blame them after you told the world that the owner of Royal was a crook! All these great games on today and Raider has no money to play with.:+thumbs-2

Caliente

Banned
ID you arent very bright guy! I was not responding to Raider. Even though I have him on ignore, i can still see his name there. Management, please confirm that for this not very bright individual. When I say I have Raider on ignore, I mean it.
N
raider on the other hand has said straight up like 3 times that he was tired of me and was putting me on ignore. I recall Big Dummy saying Raider was taking the high road and I should do the same. So much for that hu Dummy? I recall Raider saying he was tired of my immaturity and he had better things to do. Something like " I have no time for you boy". I guess when you have no money in your account and Royal is low paying you on a 20 dollar free play, a person like Raider has nothin better to do. Obviously he has no friends to go hang with.
Again, lets stick to the topic and we wont have to waste our time like this. Royal is not a safe book to play with. Period!!!

david - youre digging your own grave deeper and deeper. first you say you promise you ignored him, then you say you can see his name and not post, then you accidentally show us all youre lying cuz u say what raider said in his post to you ("back on ignore.") david - your lying is really enough....

Caliente

Banned
ID, on post #27 i say "and NOW you are on mine." This is when I put him on ignore. ID you arent the sharpest pencil in the box are you?

david - this web of lies gets u all tangled up... :mutley

"raider on the other hand has said straight up like 3 times that he was tired of me and was putting me on ignore."

that was stated right after raiders said he was putting you back on ignore.

EXPOSED.

:mutley

exactly. you claim to have put him on ignore, but then LATER ON you say raider once again puts you on ignore, whicch shows you did NOT have him on ignore. david - too many lies, little buddy....too many lies...

:mutley

Caliente

Banned
Somebody forgot to take their meds today. If i have him on ignore then I cant see what Raider says dopey! i put him on ignore right after post #27. Would you like to bet on this? Im sure EOG can clarify for ya.
ID, you arent the brightest bulb on the tree are ya?:doh1

yah sure ya did, little buddy. problem is, u got caught disclosing wut u read.... sorry little fella.....

BUSTED.