During the Oscars tonight I will be helping all posters that want a new Avatar so let me know what you want and I will try and assist. :+thumbs-2

glaken - can u give me a picture of felicity huffman from Transamerica? i thought that would be funny. oh and i hope you've calmed down from the other night little buddy. jk my friend glaken. :+thumbs-2

:+wink-2+

IDENTITY said:
glaken - can u give me a picture of felicity huffman from Transamerica? i thought that would be funny. oh and i hope you've calmed down from the other night little buddy. jk my friend glaken. :+thumbs-2

:+wink-2+

How's this?

The Devil said:
can you get me a different devil....one not so mean looking as I am really a teddy bear devil.

lol.... I will find you one Teddy or is it Freddie :cocktail

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
glaken:

i need an avatar: how about an old man avatar of some type ; to keep up with my image; anything you come up with is ok..

tia

gl

:smoke

:+thumbs-2

kelp0027 said:
glaken:

i need an avatar: how about an old man avatar of some type ; to keep up with my image; anything you come up with is ok..

tia

gl

:smoke

:+thumbs-2

After Poker I will get on it guys :+thumbs-2

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
GLAKEN THE BOYS OVER AT MADJACKS ARE CONVINCED THEY FOUND MY ACTUAL PICTURE COULD YOU PUT THAT PICTURE HERE FOR MY NEW AVATAR.ITS THE GUY ON THE SLOT MACHINE.WHO KNOWS MAYBE THEY DID FIND ME.:cheers