World Baseball Classic!!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Tue 3/7</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>937</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Dominican Republic</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-147 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 10:00 AM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>938</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Venezuela</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+135</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Who do you got?

CapnHandi

EOG Addicted
Big jump in odds - was -115 early this morning.

Did they change pitchers or something?

I have Venezuela to win the whole thing.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Tue 3/7</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>937</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Dominican Republic</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-151 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> OVER 9 -115 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 10:00 AM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>938</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Venezuela</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+141 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> UNDER 9 +105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Royalbasher said:
MC, its on ESPN dude. No need to tell us whats happening. Are you that bored and lonely?

I dont think EVERYONE is home today and able to watch the game.

Caliente

Banned
You dont have to be home MC. If you can be on this site and look at your posts, then you can check the scores on various sites. :doh1

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
Shut the fuck up Royal. You don't want to read the thread, don't click on it.

That's the philosophy most of us use when we see a jackass crook whine incessently about being ripped off by a crooked book.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
Pool B...it's over on ESPN 2 now.

I think the Dominicans have some decent bats in their lineup.

Besides Venezuela no one in their pool has any chance against Dominican, Ortiz Big Papi represent Boston as well as his home country.

Correction I think Dominican has a good chance of taking it all, and Venezuela doesn't seem to have an answear to Dominican.

Ohhh.....Good thing I didn't see it then. Did you play it?

You didn't mention anything to me about this game, we should have been on it.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
What do we have today boys?

US to win by 7 runs vs Canada???

I think they have a good shot.

Big offense today.

Tex will have a big game.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
I'm on Mexico and Venezuala. South Africa had two professional pitchers and used them both last night...Mexico should be able to rack up some runs. These next couple of games will be deadly to the countries that don't have pitching depth.