CONTEST ID or ROYALBASHER??

Which poster do you prefer!!! Royalbasher or Identity!!

Although ID can be alittle quirky, atleast ID is respectful of others and talks about things other ROYAL.

ID in a landslide!! MAY'N!!:+thumbs-2

BigDaddy

EOG Master
ID RoyalBasher is rude and should not be allowed to post here all he does is say rude things to other posters he has nothing to offer to this site except run good people off.

Caliente

Banned
i tend to think guys who are hung up on scarface posters and the Gangsta lifestyle are the biggest fuckin losers!:hung

tony - i thought we were friends MAY'N!!!! why did you put me against royalbasher. that really honestly hurt my feelings, sir. :(

general you too, you always seem to instigate and don't deny it. we both know it's true. you think it is funny, but i don't sire.

:(

ID we are friends!!! I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling!!:doh1

I just saw your thread below refering to the DUMP and that BOZO DAVID asked if you had a single friend. I wanted him to see that not one person would choose him over you and I was right!!

ID I meant NO disrespect to you and I am sorry the contest was taken the wrong way!!

SO I SAY AGAIN I AM SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS. IT WAS NOT MY INTENT!!

TONY!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
IDENTITY said:
tony - i thought we were friends MAY'N!!!! why did you put me against royalbasher. that really honestly hurt my feelings, sir. :(

general you too, you always seem to instigate and don't deny it. we both know it's true. you think it is funny, but i don't sire.

:(

What did I do?

Caliente

Banned
Is that the BOOTOM line mayn? so are you saying that since everyone picked ID over me that means I have no friends? that prooves my theory that many of you losers actually come here to meet friends and consider fellow posters your friends. thats really sad and pathetic. Are you aware that many, including myself, are pretending to be someone we are not? You cant be that naive and stupid. Oh wait, maybe you can. You are the guy obsessed with Al Pacino and scarface at the age of 30 or so. is their anything more pathetic then guys being fascinated with the gangsta/hip hop lyfestyle? nothi:doh1 ng Ive seen!

BOOTOM was for you to get the boot!! But I didn't expect our goofy arse to get it anyway!!
That night time fishing offer is still on the table. I figure you would like fishing. You make up good stories!!!!:doh1

Caliente

Banned
Are you a wiger Tony? Are you one of those morons that drives around in his car with the hi phop blaring and spends his paycheck on rims?