SHOULD BEANTOWN JIM BE BANNED?

Caliente

Banned
Ive noticed that in every other one of his posts BEANTOWNJIM takes a shot at JEWS and Shrink for being Jewish. I can tolerate a lot of things but I despise this racist bullshit that BEANTOWNJIM spews each post. I would hope that Shrink is a proud Jew and therefore would stand up for his people. This is a gambling site not a KKK site. Get this punk ass bitch out of here once and for all. Take a stand. One vote here for a ban of BEANTOWNJIM.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't ban BEANTOWNJIM, I have way too much fun posting to him!!

Some people here just need to RELAX a little!!!!

Scarlett :+wink-2+

dirty

EOG Master
Scarlett said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't ban BEANTOWNJIM, I have way too much fun posting to him!!

Some people here just need to RELAX a little!!!!

Scarlett :+wink-2+

I agree....BTJ post's are harmless if you take time to read them.....He is just poking fun.....I for one think they are Hialrious.....you just need to take them with a Grain of Salt....He pokes fun at people then in the same post makes fun of Whites or whoever....:+signs8-1

The Devil

EOG Master
Jim is harmless.......In real life he just lives alone with a can of beer in his trailor and watches nascar while betting every game over and saying why can't I golf like tiger woods.....

Caliente

Banned
Yea General, ban a guy for posting gambling related issues and support a guy who calls the Jewish owner if this site a dirty Jew or whatever. Sounds like you got your priorities in order.NOT.
Its harmless to those who arent Jewish. Im not surprised by everyones reaction.:doh1

Caliente

Banned
Thats not the point. Have you guys ever standed up for anything or anyone in your life? Take a stand for whats right! Racism and anti semitism should not be overlooked. Its not a joke for those that are minorities. Its a serious matter.
I was going to pass on BEANTOWNJIMS boycott of this site but since the owner and his crew dont mind Jew haters I guess Ill support the boycott since Im dissapointed by the support of a book that has ripped players off in the past.

Royalbasher said:
Ive noticed that in every other one of his posts BEANTOWNJIM takes a shot at JEWS and Shrink for being Jewish. I can tolerate a lot of things but I despise this racist bullshit that BEANTOWNJIM spews each post. I would hope that Shrink is a proud Jew and therefore would stand up for his people. This is a gambling site not a KKK site. Get this punk ass bitch out of here once and for all. Take a stand. One vote here for a ban of BEANTOWNJIM.

RB.

I noticed that every other one of you posts is about bashing royal, this is a gambling site not a "get back at the book I tryed to scam but didn't suceed, so now i will try to get them back by driving customers away from their site" forum. At least he creates topics and keeps it interestiong, you on the other hand have nothing to talk about or contribute.

Tony... i read your posts, see all the excitement and euphoria in them. I must hit a fat line today man... wow i would be feeling fantastic right now.

ThumperDragon

EOG Addicted
Royalbasher said:
Thats not the point. Have you guys ever standed up for anything or anyone in your life? Take a stand for whats right! Racism and anti semitism should not be overlooked. Its not a joke for those that are minorities. Its a serious matter.

Haven't been here long but do read alot of threads. Can't seem to understand why some posters can say that his racist comments are harmless and are ignored, yet the same comments from another poster is totally out of line.:doh1
IMO, if you choose to ignore one racist, you should ignore them all...and vice versa.
Sry, I just don't get it:frustrate

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
TONY MONTANA said:
I STANDED up for the Pledge of Alegiance when I was in school!! MAY'N!!

Me too... Always had to look away from the Korean girl in front of me though..otherwise, i had to standed up at a really funny angle.

Caliente

Banned
Is this a Royal thread Breakthebank? No so STFU! Im allowed to post the nightmare that is BetRoyal. Of course I want to protect players. I hope nobody ever gets screwed by royal again.
Do you call bashing Jews and calling the owner of this site a dirty Jew a creative topic? Is that an interesting topic for you Breakthebank? I dont want to hear how much Jim hates Jews. This site is for offshore wagering and the last time I checked Royal was still taking bets and not paying big winners.

Yeah your protecting the players from Bet Royal is over played asshole, especially if you are the guilty party in this dispute, so shut your fucking mouth, and go to time out.

Caliente

Banned
Since Im not the guilty party in this dispute your comments are irrelevant. royal refused to pay me period. This is a fact that was admitted by Royal. You have no point so get lost fucker!!

My point is... they not paying you. If you made a legit deposit then they would probably pay you, and the fact that they wouldn't make it shady on your part.
I thought you going to support the boycott. Go jerk of in the corner, you stinking up the place.

Caliente

Banned
If you dont think he should be banned then just put his anti semetic rants in the Political forum. Isnt Jew hatred more like politics then sports gambling?
I just thought the owner was a proud Jew who wouldnt stand for this shit. I guess money is all that matters to some. As proven in this latest BOS matter. What a bummer! Is it any wonder the Arabs pick on the weak Jews all the time? They dont defend themselves.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I ADMIT I HAVE CALLED THE OWNER OF THIS SITE A JEW BUT I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SAID HE IS A (DIRTY) JEW. I DONT USE THE PHRASE DIRTY DO DESCRIBE ANYTHING.JESUS CHRIST I LEAVE YOU BOYS FOR 5 HOURS TO GO DO SOME WORK AND ALL HELL BREAKS OUT.

BOYS HERE IN SOUTH BOSTON WE STEREOTYPE THE JEWS ARE LAWYERS AND DENTIST'S,THE GARLIC SNAPPERS OWN PIZZA PARLORS AND TALK WITH THERE HANDS,THE JANITORS AND PRO BASKETBALL PLAYERS ARE NIGERIANS,THE IRISH GUYS ARE POLITICIANS,AND NOW THE GOD DAM RUSSIANS ARE UNEMPLOYED BUMS LIVING OFF THE SYSTEM.THIS IS HOW I GREW UPAND I AM SURE THE REST OF THE FORUM WAS RAISED THE SAME WAY BUT THEY DONT WANT TO SAY SO IN THE PUBLIC FORUM.

(BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST,HE IS A REALIST) :cheers

Caliente

Banned
Breakthebank, do you have a first grade education or what? That was the most illiterate post Ive ever seen in my life. Do you know how to spell the?
Your presentation of the facts wouldnt fool even the most Pro Royal person. Royal admitted to not paying me my money. No dispute. I have the bank wire receipts moron. No dispute. Go back to school dummy! The boycott is on Thursday you fuckin drug addict. You dont even know what day it is today loser.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
JEWS ARE LIKE NIGERIANS ITS O.K. FOR THEM TO CALL EACH OTHER JEWS BUT IF A REGULAR GUY CALLS THEM A JEW THEY GET ALL UPTIGHT.SAMETHING WITH A NIGERIAN THEY ALL CALL EACH THE THE N WORD BUT IF WHITEY CALLS THEM THE N WORD ALL HELL BREAKS OUT.

I CALL THEM AS I SEE THEM (JEWS ,NIGERIANS,GARLIC SNAPPERS,RUSSIANS,GREEKS) I TREAT THEM ALL THE SAME

Caliente

Banned
Jim, if you arent a racist then fine but dont play it off like all you said was Jews were dentist and Lawyers. Dont make me go pull the shit up Jim. You know what you said.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
ROYALBASHER I JUST SAID THE JEWS I GREW UP WITH IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD WERE DENTIST'S AND LAWYERS I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER JEWS WITH THERE HANDS IN EVERYTHING BUT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD THIS WAS HOW IT WAS.READ A LITTLE CLOSER PAL ARE YOU JOINING THE BOYCOTT TOMORROW IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE NOT GETTING TO MUCH SUPPORT.:hung

I had my run ins with Bean and even I think he shouldn't be banned.

All this BOS dispute and other shit is beyond me, and it doesn't consern me, I choose my book carefully and get paid swiftly, I don't understand people that play with a book and don't get paid. It's they mistake, because of some shady doing on their part.

NO BAN

Caliente

Banned
Im in on the boycott bro. Im as dissapointed as anyone as you know what happened to me.
What are you meaning when you say the Jews have their hands in everything?

Royal READ THIS YOU FUCK!!!

You are a dumbass to even bring the royal subject to this forum, you try to fuck royal, they fucked you back big, so now you pissed, I understand you don't have a mental composites to comprehend, and boycott is today.

Caliente

Banned
Break is saying that nobody ever gets no paid. He thinks if you arent paid then it must be your fault. No book would do that. Dont mind his spelling and puncuation. He has a first grade education and is under the i:doh1 nfluence of crack.