Does anyone have the guts to take Baylor today?

I am taking Baylor +9 vs Colorado today. Seems like a good revenge spot for them after an embarrasing blowout loss against Colorado this season. Both teams are not that great (especially on the road) and 9 points on a neutral court seems good here. It always takes courage to go with Baylor but I am hoping they can keep it close.

cornbread

EOG Member
I love baylor they have been making me $ as of late. Seems like their is still alot of value in theie lines because of their late start to the season. They have really got the kinks out and are playing well now.:+thumbs-2

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Ahhh great...We're screwed...We ALL like it.:hung

It was the first game I saw. I LOVE THE BEARS! I thought they could win straight up. They are improving every game, and this tournament is all they have left after all those rediculous santions put on them.

Glad a few of you out there on the Baylor bandwagon with me today. Tip off in three hours. Good luck all.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Good way to start the day..I had 3 units on them.. Also had a 1/2 unit on the M/L..That would have been a huge score..Just missed on that one...Now do I play tonight, or just run with my profit:+clueless

Ahh screw it, I'll still play USC:D