..GOOG : a beauty of a short..!!!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..wanta buy a stock with a pe of 67 ; just paid a huge fine for falsifying data leading to its revenues; has openly admitted it is not able to create positive cash flow outta its marvelous services provided as well as it should..!!

this is one of history's gr8 short situatios: company is capitalized at 100 billion; easily should go to 30 billion or less;

warning; technically; may have formed short term double bottom; which could yield a false move up...

then short; buy puts..unload babeee..!!

jmho

not investment advice..for entertainment purposes only

gl

:smoke

Dagin on the show cashin yesterday said it will go back under 100 its a one trick pony

Jim Cramer thinks its going to 500

Time will tell

I use Google all the time but I've NEVER clicked on one of their sponsored links. I don't know how this company makes ANY money.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
I use Google all the time but I've NEVER clicked on one of their sponsored links. I don't know how this company makes ANY money.

Click fraud Jimmy they had to pay a fine for click fraud apparently charging the advertises for clicks that did not happen.

Im on the under 100 side , remember yahoo used to trade around 600 and now is under 50.

What goes up must come down.