darrell:..!!!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..dar: u r the gr8est:

if you wanta not hafta put up with tha cretins on this board who don't wanta make cash; wanta walk their squirrels rather than beat tha man; e-mail me; we'll work outta 50k br; i'll give you 20% of profits; we'll bet 5% of br each day..

just an idea

gl

:+thumbs-2

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
YEH RIGHT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW LONG THIS RELATIONSHIP LAST'S :+signs13- KELP DO YOU THINK DARREL WILL BE SAME GUY IF HE HAS THOUSANDS ON THE LINE AND HE HAS LOST 2 STRAIGHT GAMES.EVERYBODY IS GOOD UNTIL THERE IS PRESSURE.

KELP YOU MUST BE A REAL DEADBEAT LISTENING TO A 19 YEAR OLD KID WHO BETS 71 DOLLARS A GAME.THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING MAKE SURE YOU TELL US HOW IT GOES KELP I AM DYING TO KNOW.:hung

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
KELP DO YOURSELF A FAVOR GO BET ALL YOU WANT ON THE BOSTON COLLEGE AND DUKE GAME GOING OVER 145 1/2 THERE WILL BE AT LEAST 160 SCORED IN THIS GAME.YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO GIVE ME 20% THIS ONE IS FREE.:D I GRIN WHEN I WIN :D

This is for all young gamblers enjoy your teen years go out and have fun and get a college education.

Gambling And Youth
Gambling is any behaviour that involves the risking of money or valuables on the outcome of a game, contest, or other event that is partially or totally dependent on chance.
For most people, gambling is something they do occasionally as a form of recreation. They play Bingo, buy a lottery ticket, bet a few dollars on a sporting event, or drop a loonie into a machine. When the draw or the game is over, they move on to other non-gambling activities. For some people though, gambling becomes a problem.
Gambling activity is on the rise in our province. Gambling among youth is also gaining increased attention. According to the 1996 Newfoundland and Labrador Student Drug Use Survey, there are students in grades 7, 9, 10, and 12 who are already looking for help for their gambling behavior. The main gambling activities our youth are involved in include; bingo, playing cards for money, sports betting, and playing lotteries.
Problem gamblers are defined as individuals who suffer a loss of control over their gambling behaviour. Teen problem gambling behavior results in negative consequences including: school and family problems, and peer relationship, legal and money troubles.
Why Do Teens Gamble?
  • History of gambling in the family
  • Problems at home
  • Low self-esteem
  • Peer pressure
  • The action of the game
  • To win money
  • To gain attention from peers
Gambling and the Law
Gambling is an illegal activity for anyone under the age of 19 years.
Warning Signs of Teenage Problem Gambling
  • Asking for money, borrowing from friends and family
  • Having gambling "stuff" at home (lottery tickets, betting sheets)
  • Unexplained debts or windfall cash
  • Telephone calls from strangers and higher phone bills
  • Unexplained absences from home, school or work
  • Increased day dreaming and anxiety
  • Extreme moodiness
  • Withdrawal from relationships, school groups or activities
Actions we can take to Prevent Teenage Problem Gambling
  • As a community we can educate ourselves about gambling activity
  • As a school we can review policies on gambling activity on school property
  • As a family we can talk about safe gambling
  • As a student we can learn the difference between safe and problem gambling
Activities
The following activities are suggested as ways to raise awareness
around this issue:

1. Show a video on teenage gambling and discuss the issues presented.
  2. Invite a guest speaker in to discuss teen gambling issues.
  3. Research and write an article on teen gambling for your school or local newspaper.
  4. Develop a school or community display highlighting the issues around problem gambling
  5. Set up teams to research and debate the pros and cons of gambling
  6. Ask students to watch for advertisements on T.V., radio, or billboards on gambling. What messages are these ads trying to convey about gambling and how might these messages affect attitudes and behaviours towards gambling?
Help is Available
If you or someone you know is concerned about their gambling behaviour, help is available. Talk to an addictions counsellor, the school guidance counsellor, a family member or close friend.

dirty

EOG Master
Beaner this Duke game is going under.................without Reddick Sewing up his slit then this one goes Under...:cheers

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
YEH RIGHT DIRTY IS THAT WHY THE LINE IS UP TO 147 1/2 IF YOU PLAY MOVES I HOPEYOPU BET IT WHEN I TOLD YOU AT 145 1/2.THIS IS A LOCK ENJOY THE MONEY.:D I GRIN WHEN I WIN :D

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WELL I DONT GO AROUND LOOKING FOR CREDIT BUT HOW DID MY BC DUKE GAME END I BELIEVE IT WENT OVER THE NEEDED 145 1/2.

GAMBLING IS EASY ON SOME PLAYS ITS WHEN YOU ARE CHASING WHEN IT GETS A LITTLE TOUGH. :D I GRIN WHEN I WIN :D

ThumperDragon said:
Nice call Darrel
Was late on your Kansas pick but cashed in on your Iowa over:cheers
Thx again and BOL
nice thumps! congrats ....just a suggestion i believe matchbook has in game betting, yesterday i got an email someone didnt see my thread until after tip and got them at +138 and cashed.. just an idea

GL

darrel77 said:
nice thumps! congrats man....just a suggestion i believe matchbook has in game betting, yesterday i got an email someone didnt see my thread until after tip and got them at +138 and cashed.. just an idea

GL

Small note TD is a woman....congrats however on your day.

ThumperDragon said:
Just a question...what does that have to do with anything???

Nothing at all, sorry to offend you if you found it sexist it wasn't my intent or to offend you in any other way.

dirty

EOG Master
dmmd98 said:
Nothing at all, sorry to offend you if you found it sexist it wasn't my intent or to offend you in any other way.

I agree....I think he was just letting him know so as to show Respect.....As all Ladies Deserve it.....Even Glacker :+wink-2+

ThumperDragon

EOG Addicted
:rolleyes: None taken. :+thumbs-2
Just wasn't sure why you had mentionned it. Coop just finished telling me you might have said that to defend me, just in case.
Sry, I jumped the gun, growing up, I've heard too many times "it's just a girl"...until I park one over centerfield or slam an ace down centerline LOL

:+signs8-1 :+wink-2+ BOL

dirty said:
I agree....I think he was just letting him know so as to show Respect.....As all Ladies Deserve it.....Even Glacker :+wink-2+

That is why I respect you....you are a wise man. Thank you again.

ThumperDragon said:
:rolleyes: None taken. :+thumbs-2
Just wasn't sure why you had mentionned it. Coop just finished telling me you might have said that to defend me, just in case.
Sry, I jumped the gun, growing up, I've heard too many times "it's just a girl"...until I park one over centerfield or slam an ace down centerline LOL

:+signs8-1 :+wink-2+ BOL

lol.....Whew....I have enough people who dislike me to deal with so thanks for the reply.

ThumperDragon

EOG Addicted
dirty said:
Thx

:+cool-1+ I didn't know Glaken was a girl:cocktail :D

Sry Glaken