Small better with $800 to deposit....what book(s) for march madness

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
I am going to deposit $800 tomorrow for the tournament. I will be betting every tourney game to see how I do with bets ranging from $10 to $40.

Here was my first thought

$200 Pinnacle
$200 Betjam (20% bonus)
$200 Skybook (15% bonus)
$200 Bowmans (20% bonus)

Thanks in advance!

small bettors should DEFINETLY have these three

CARIB nice bonuses get a free 100 if you dont already have an account there
5DIMES nice bonuses
FIRST FIDELITY nice bonuses

BigDaddy

EOG Master
BettingProphets said:
heres the CARIB LINK off SOS site

Carib is a must Deposit 200 get a 200 dollar stick bonus!

Bet Trojan deposit 100 exactly get 50 bonus great book -105 on all sides and 1st 2nd half spreads

PSUONE said:
I am going to deposit $800 tomorrow for the tournament. I will be betting every tourney game to see how I do with bets ranging from $10 to $40.

Here was my first thought

$200 Pinnacle
$200 Betjam (20% bonus)
$200 Skybook (15% bonus)
$200 Bowmans (20% bonus)

Thanks in advance!

I believe you have a good list but CARIB/SOS (same book) is offering a special bonus for the little guy if you mention you signed up through EOG and they have been around since the pioneer days...

I'd also use WSEX ahead of Skybook...

If you have a problem of any sort, I don't have any contact with Skybook as I did in the past but I do with WSEX and all the others who appear on this site...

My 2 cents...

THE SHRINK

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
I already took a shot with the carib bonus during football. My $400 money line bet on penn state vs michigan lost! I guess I should have taken the +3

Im still considering wsex. I am hoping they come out with some bonuses tomorrow or Wed.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
BlackJack said:
carib with lay -102 NFL tuesdays

Thanks but that doesnt really help me for March Madness. I dont plan on betting Nba, baseball, or anything else. Just the tourney games and then cashing out until football (maybe Masters)

MCP

forget the bonuses go with reduced juice... its better than any bonus u will recieve, i promise. its the bonus that keeps on giving every wager !!

pinnacle
looselines
cascade
Trojan

You only need a couple, Pinnacle and Matchbook.

OVERNIGHTS AND REDUCED JUICE ARE FAR MORE ADVANTAGEOUS THAN ANY BONUS PROGRAMS LONG TERM.