Boy's guess what.......

As long as edmonton doesnt win by 1.5 goals, they are down 3-1 with 11:00 minutes left, I win the Bet Jamaica contest again. 2nd time in 3 days. And this is big. I never win this mother phucker with all the guessers ther are. So many times I hit 3 teamers only to have a contest hockey whore guess 3 longshots and hit. $25 is bum money but I will take it. Along with my Sharks play I am feeling good. I love this place.

GL and God Bless

BreakTheBank said:
Good luck to you.......................................I guess........................you sound happy.:cheers

Budweiser and buds help

GL and God Bless

Also Sharks help, unless its Kiss's shark, I'd like to kill that motherphuker

Edmonton wining by two goals is even longer shot then both of this teams scoring 5 more goals to fuck up my Grand Salami, so I don't even know why you brought it up, should have said ""hey you F**Kers out there guess what, I'M A WINNER""

Congrats:cheers :cheers :cheers

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
BreakTheBank said:
Edmonton wining by two goals is even longer shot then both of this teams scoring 5 more goals to fuck up my Grand Salami, so I don't even know why you brought it up, should have said ""hey you F**Kers out there guess what, I'M A WINNER""

Congrats:cheers :cheers :cheers

that's what i was thinking lol.....for someone that says $25 is chump change he sure is excited to tell everyone how he is gonna win again lol

dirty

EOG Master
Bottom lineis what if he plays that $25 on a 3 team parlay then Hits it....And waits til he feels Comfy again and hits it again.....

YOu can parlay that money into alot.......and after that First bet the Money is yours....to do as you wish.....

We had a couple Guys win more than 1k on this.....

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Congrats Uwin!:+thumbs-2

Dirty is right i had a $28 left in bonus money from 5dimes and placed a 3 team parlay today Florida -2- +275
Cleveland +100 and S.D. +107 it was to win like $406 and just missed it with florida blowing a 8-2 lead after 5 innings:+frustrat but you can turn $25 into alot i turned mine into over $300 took a payout sent the $200 of it to Vip and cashed that out for over $1100 more just from the $25:D