I Wonder When BW Will Go Into The Hall Of Fame.

rainbow

EOG Master
I never in my entire life seen a man DOMINATE BOOKIES like BW does, its like he goes out to eat with his Wife comes home watches alittle TV, goes to bed and calls all the BOOKIES the following afternoon to find out how much he won, I can tell you stories about this man in the early 90?s that?s UNBELIEVEABLE, I can?t count how many times in my life that he had BOOKIES talking to themselves and saying I HATE this man only because he is SUCCESSFUL...

rainbow said:
I never in my entire life seen a man DOMINATE BOOKIES like BW does, its like he goes out to eat with his Wife comes home watches alittle TV, goes to bed and calls all the BOOKIES the following afternoon to find out how much he won, I can tell you stories about this man in the early 90?s that?s UNBELIEVEABLE, I can?t count how many times in my life that he had BOOKIES talking to themselves and saying I HATE this man only because he is SUCCESSFUL...

he aint shit

Brandon Lang is the new SUCCESS

rainbow

EOG Master
BettingProphets said:
he aint shit

Brandon Lang is the new SUCCESS
he ain?t SHIT, WOW, I watched what this man did the last 15yrs, he made MINCE MEAT out of every book he played, better yet, What Books you know that beats him? me myself I never knew a book that beat this man...

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
What does anyone know about BW and his betting? Is he a computer guy? Does he work his own stuff, does he have a team of handi-cappers, how does he do it?

rainbow

EOG Master
degenerategambler said:
What does anyone know about BW and his betting? Is he a computer guy? Does he work his own stuff, does he have a team of handi-cappers, how does he do it?

A Computer guy.

rainbow

there is guys working the exchanges in europe and uk making what BW did the last 15 years look like childs play

btw I was KIDDING when I said that he is the most SUCCESSFUL sports bettor of all time no doubt BUT like I said ask around Zjelko and guys are making TONS more than BW these days on the exchanges

rainbow these BW cock gobbling posts are almost as bad as Royal bashers posts. And just about as frequent.

There are a few things you can expect on this site...

Beantown will make a rascist post on a weekly basis, Royal basher will post something negative about royal on a weekly basis, rainbow wil have a suck ass post about BW (and how "great" he is) on a weekly basis, Shrink will talk about ODU on a DAILY basis, and the general will just be "doing his job" (on a daily basis.

My response to all of the above "regularities" is who gives a shit?

Less of ALL those things would have kept this site at least interesting. Everytime I see a post that contains the things I listed above I almost want to puke.

I am sure I am not the only one. Just because people repeat things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, doesn't mean other will believe it, or evenmake it true.

dirty

EOG Master
wantitall4moi said:
rainbow these BW cock gobbling posts are almost as bad as Royal bashers posts. And just about as frequent.

Beantown will make a rascist post on a weekly basis, Royal basher will post something negative about royal on a weekly basis, rainbow wil have a suck ass post about BW (and how "great" he is) on a weekly basis, Shrink will talk about ODU on a DAILY basis, and the general will just be "doing his job" (on a daily basis.

Less of ALL those things would have kept this site at least interesting. Everytime I see a post that contains the things I listed above I almost want to puke.

I am sure I am not the only one. Just because people repeat things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, doesn't mean other will believe it, or evenmake it true.

It must not be that Bad Wanti....you still take the time out of your day to make long winded Mindless posts....:+signs8-1

rainbow

EOG Master
wantitall4moi said:

I just didn?t want you to have any DOUBT?S who the KING is, I almost addressed this thread to you, because I know you think you know it all,the only PROBLEM is you have along way to go before you even halfway there, your main problem is you know ZILCH about this man if you did you would UNDERSTAND how POWERFUL he is, I will say it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN till it SOAKS in your THICK HEAD.......

rainbow said:
I just didn?t want you to have any DOUBT?S who the KING is, I almost addressed this thread to you, because I know you think you know it all,the only PROBLEM is you have along way to go before you even halfway there, your main problem is you know ZILCH about this man if you did you would UNDERSTAND how POWERFUL he is, I will say it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN till it SOAKS in your THICK HEAD.......

I have seen his plays over at covers a few yrs ago. He cant cap. Thinks he knows it all. Rambles on to much. Reminds me of Jazz.

GL and God Bless