Ali G interviewing NBA players

I saw that show on a couple of occasions. He says he is Jamaican but looks white. Then he was interviewing some senator or some one from capital hill's neighborhoods, and got him so pissed, guy almost broke the camera telling him to turn it off, and that the interview is over, haven't seen him on HBO ever since.

I think he has a movie too.

He was playing Borat, a gay guy, at spring break. I guess the wrestlers were so drunk that they didn't realize that Borat was gay. Borat got these wrestlers to pose and drop theis shorts for the cameras. Borat said to the wrestlers thanks for posing on "Gay TV". One of the wrestlers got so pissed he punched the camera man.

I can't figure out if he is incredibly stupid or incredibly bright, I wonder who sponsors him and puts him on TV, he some how got this TNT commercial, I guess people will watch anything.

raiders72001 said:
He was playing Borat, a gay guy, at spring break. I guess the wrestlers were so drunk that they didn't realize that Borat was gay. Borat got these wrestlers to pose and drop theis shorts for the cameras. Borat said to the wrestlers thanks for posing on "Gay TV". One of the wrestlers got so pissed he punched the camera man.

Did see that one. I was talking about a movie starting him. "The ALI G Movie" it's called I think.

Not trying to aggrevate anyone and realize that Borat is Jewish. Here's a song that he sang to prove a point.

http://inhonor.net/videos/uped/fl_video.php?f_num=92500

<TABLE width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>A comedian, Borat, decided to test the tolerance and racist attitude at a southern US bar. In the process he also gave us a glimpse of the face of the average racist.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><!-- <//? if ($acc==1) { ?> --><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width=120 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><!-- Clicksor.com Advertising Code Begin --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--//default banner house ad urlclicksor_default_url = '';clicksor_layer_border_color = '#000099 ';clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#ECF8FF';clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000099';clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#990000';clicksor_text_link_bg = '#ffffcc';clicksor_text_link_color = '#000099';clicksor_enable_text_link = true;clicksor_banner_image_banner = true;clicksor_banner_border = '#000099 ';clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#ECF8FF';clicksor_banner_link_color = '#0000CC';clicksor_banner_text_color = '#990000';//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://ads.clicksor.com/showAd.php?pid=9491&sid=13885&adtype=4" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>
<IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://ads.clicksor.com/serving/showit.php?adtype=4&status=nogood&dbug=noacc&in_id=&status=nogood&dbug=disable:ads.clicksor.com" frameBorder=0 width=120 scrolling=no height=600></IFRAME>

<SCRIPT src="http://ads.clicksor.com/serving/contextualAd.php?uw=7&in_id=&spd=1&sid=13885&pid=9491&adtype=4&uid=23901260535511&cterm=&an=clka64_42&tl=Video%3A%20Song%3A%20Throw%20the%20Jew%20down%20the%20well&ref=http%3A//inhonor.net/videos/uped/fl_video.php%3Ff_num%3D92500&c1=%23000099%20&c2=%23ECF8FF&c3=%230000CC&c4=%23990000&ct1=%23000099%20&ct2=%23ECF8FF&ct3=%23000099&ct4=%23990000&ct5=%23ffffcc&ct6=%23000099&bdurl=" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT>Contextual advertising</NOSCRIPT><!-- Clicksor.com Advertising Code End --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- <//? }; ?>-->Click here to post a comment about this clip

Sacha (also known as Borat) is a comedian from England with a pretty bizarre sense of humor. He decided to test the reaction to a clearly anti-Semite song in a bar. As you can see the crowd is very receptive to the song and the lyrics despite the lousy voice of Borat.

At first I was glad to see that there were a few (actually just 2), people that did not join in or cheer with the rest of the crowd. However, if you look very closely, at the end one of this guys was obviously impressed enough to rais his drink and cheer for Borat.

Now, on a nother note. I realize that when this video was aired for the first time (on TV) there was a lot of talk about Borat behavior being inappropriate and that his song is ant-semitic and wrong. Consequently, the video was pulled out of the airway. I decided to show this clip since I think that this video shows clearly and without dispute that racist sentiments directed toward Jews is still florishing today, 60 years after the fall of the Nazis.

Lyrics - In my country there is problem

Verse
In my country there is problem,
And that problem is transport.
It take very very long,
Because Kazakhstan is big.

Chorus 1
Throw transport down the well (repeat line)
So my country can be free (repeat line)
We must make travel easy (repeat line)
Then we?ll have a big party (repeat line)

Verse 2
In my country there is problem
And that problem is the Jew
They take everybody money
And they never give it back

Chorus 2
Throw the jew down the well (repeat line)
So my country can be free (repeat line)
You must grab him by his horns (repeat line)
Then we have a big party (repeat line)

Verse 3
If you see the Jew coming
You must be carefull of his teeth
You must grab him by his money
And I tell you what to do

(Repeat Chorus 2 twice)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Royalbasher said:
they were all drunk. Most didnt even know what he was saying. More people hate your dumb ass Raider then the Jews.

great excuse:cheers

gonna go hammer a few down and rape and kill some bitches...take care

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Hey guys......

Do you remember a few years ago the commercial Fox West had , with the 2 white guys who they animated on the courts in actual NBA clips, against star NBA players, and they rapped & stuff??

Funniest commercials ever......

I used to have them and can't find them anywhere on the net anymore......

Da Ali G show is hilarious because he interviews people like C Everett Coop, etc. older people usually, who have NO FREAKING IDEA that they guy is obviously NOT serious.

It makes them look out of touch and pathetic IMO.

I'd love to play cards with these people. I would simply tell them I have the winning hand, then show it. From then on, I'd just say that and they'd all fold. It's ridiculous!