Miracle its a MIRACLE

MCP

nothing happened bigdaddy... texas was ahead 26-24 and LSU had the ball to end the half and they scored.

what a miracle

that shit must only happen.. 15 to 20 times on a normal NCAA saturday.. i really cant believe someone just scored on the last possession of the half

do you believe in miracles???

I was originally typing a thread about how the white boy for LSU blew the first half, then with time running out LSU steals the ball and shoots a lay up as time expired. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL LSU SHOULDA COVERED THAT HALF. All texas had to do was hang on to the ball and shoot as time ran out.

Why you gotta be such a dickhead MCP, So you are saying that was not out of the ordinary for someone to steal the ball under those circumstances and score and COVER the spread as time runs out. Sure people steal the ball all the time and score, but with the line depending on it and as time run out.

MCP

banker some would say ur the dick for posting this.. one thing to remember... someone was on the other side of your "miracle" win then they come here and see you dancing around like a school girl ovr a 1st half wager

BigDaddy

EOG Master
MCP said:
nothing happened bigdaddy... texas was ahead 26-24 and LSU had the ball to end the half and they scored.

what a miracle

that shit must only happen.. 15 to 20 times on a normal NCAA saturday.. i really cant believe someone just scored on the last possession of the half

do you believe in miracles???

Yes i've lost many 1st qtr and half bets like that but also have won many too it all evens out not a miracle just on the wrong side:+signs8-1

Aristotle

EOG Addicted
It could have been worse...at least I had Texas on the money line so I got a push.

That hundred bucks will live to fight another day, but I also had it for another box of Glaken's stuff in the play of the day thread.

I don't think I can wait another day for that!
:mutley