Explain this to me

The General (forum Manager)has 11,658 posts.............hard workier.
Glaken (moderator) 9,921 posts.............why?
Both JOIN DAY is the same
dirty (moderator) 6,642 posts..................catching up, looks like a hard worker.
THE SHRINK (founder) 4.622 posts.......................slaker, hanging in the back, looking over the forum, making sure every thing is running smoothly. Briliant man, I belive any one who can open and run their bussines great to stay in the bussines forever, and build an empire got a good head on their shoulders, but do participate more, please.

So my question is who is working hard on eog.com and why don't all of them have the same post amount, or at least less then 50 post difference.

MC you catching up to dirty 6,508 posts.

You should surpass dirty next week no matter how you post, maybe even later on today. Just start a thread like Uwin did about him getting close to Jimmy, or ID did about him reaching 1000 posts mark, and by tonight you might have more posts.

The Devil

EOG Master
I am sure Dirty could have a lot more.....he posts sports articles (and could post more of them) but only chooses articles that will stimulate a response.....which is exactly what a forum wants....

dirty

EOG Master
Thanks Devil.....And BTB

And I also didn't start posting or work here Until 2 months after EOG opened......so I was a little bit Behind...:+wink-2+

But I will say I think with Shrink, General, Glacker and Myself along with Shortbus and Sound of Silince and our Article writers we have the hardest working Bunch in the Biz..:cheers :cheers

Pleasure to work for/with these Gentleman.....and to read what you posters post.....I know I am a smartass sometimes but I just try to LIghten things up and am not serious on Most of it...:+signs8-1

The Shrink Glacken, Dirty and General:+thumbs-2

Posting is just a small part of what they do, They need to grade contests, mail box of goodies to people, answer emails from posters and deal with the advertisers plus live a life outside of EOG.

They all do a great job dont judge them by the number of posts if that was the case JJgold would be the best poster in the world:doh1

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..just remember; dirt has to get someone to read the threads to him; he does have voice activated transcription; so his illeteracy is not as damaging as it could be..!!!

give the disadvantaged a brake..!!!

gl

:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master
kelp0027 said:

..just remember; dirt has to get someone to read the threads to him; he does have voice activated transcription; so his illeteracy is not as damaging as it could be..!!!

gl

that's break........

dirty

EOG Master
kelp0027 said:

gl

dirty said:
Thanks Devil.....And BTB

And I also didn't start posting or work here Until 2 months after EOG opened......so I was a little bit Behind...:+wink-2+

But I will say I think with Shrink, General, Glacker and Myself along with Shortbus and Sound of Silince and our Article writers we have the hardest working Bunch in the Biz..:cheers :cheers

Pleasure to work for/with these Gentleman.....and to read what you posters post.....I know I am a smartass sometimes but I just try to LIghten things up and am not serious on Most of it...:+signs8-1

2 month and only 3000 posts behind, I think you doing good.

SCI

EOG Enthusiast
The General and Glaken are hard workers. They have alot more posts than what it indicates :+wink-2+

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

and a lot more posts than you: sci

let's get with it..!!

this is the top sports info/betting website; not yet with numbers; but with usefull; meaningfull info...

i make that statement w/o fear of impeachment..!!

but; too many lurkers who just need to post once or twice as they get the valuable; money-making ideas and tips...just say ty

jmho

gl

SCI

EOG Enthusiast
I clicked on your avatar BTB LMFAO :smokesmal Just jokin...

I come here for the dirt man :+thumbs-2 and to see what book is the fued flavor of the day :cheers

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..you gotta have brake the bank on your "buddy list"

although....>>>

BTB always wants to be "Lucky Piere"

lol...gl

:+cool-1+

SCI said:
I clicked on your avatar BTB LMFAO :smokesmal Just jokin...

I come here for the dirt man :+thumbs-2 and to see what book is the fued flavor of the day :cheers

Well good to see you posting, and you know RB might not be around any more, so no more royal bashings, so we can relax for awhile.:cheers