CINDERELLA ENDS TODAY

The Devil

EOG Master
Sorry guys but I can see Mason going any further in this tourney......UConn has too many guns for the George Mason story to continue.......

True the guns haven't been shooting too well early in this tournament , but I just can't see UConn playing as bad as the have to continue......

Uconn 88 George Mason 64.......

The Devil said:
Sorry guys but I can see Mason going any further in this tourney......UConn has too many guns for the George Mason story to continue.......

True the guns haven't been shooting too well early in this tournament , but I just can't see UConn playing as bad as the have to continue......

Uconn 88 George Mason 64.......

:+signs1-6

Now a days it still is not as big of a upset when a high seed team beats a low seed as it was in past years

Talent among the mid majors is not as distant from the majors because any great college player turns pro after there sophmore year.

If Bird and Magic played today we would of never seen them play in a NCAA championship they would of turned pro before there senior seasons.

Would of Lebron been in his senior year in college this season imagine him in this tourney

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
THEY ICE THESE FREETHROWS AND WE ARE LOOKIN AT ONE OF THE BIGGEST CINDERELLA TEAMS IN HISTORY IF NOT EVER

MCP

wow !! whata finish... i gotta think UCONN will blow them out in OT now... G MASON has to be stunned

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
BreakTheBank said:
I never thought this is going to be this tough for Uconn to beat GMU

The scrubs from Mason just can't miss today.......

I was gonna lay UCONN today to and lost track of time, not getting it in.......Thank goodness!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
So considering that George Mason can't pull off what may be considered another perfect game for them, which of the remaining teams can they actually "upset" again?

I would have to say only UCLA.....

The other remaining teams probably too athletic...

Just looking for opinions only, no arguements.....:cheers