What's for Supper??

dirty

EOG Master
I think I may call and order Teryaki Chicken for appetizer and then MOngolian Chicken for a meal.....still haven't decided yet....:+clueless

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
the woman is just about done with it......chicken breast, baked potato, steamed veggies, roll.............

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
What's for Supper??

Well..........Unfortunately, it looks like some healthy "stuff" tonight! :rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master
Settled on the Boneless Spare Ribs for a Appetizer and the Pork with Mushrooms for supper.....Love General Tso's chicken as well....but spicy stuff and me don't agree anymore...

Just got back home with it.....Lucky I have this great Chinese Takeout place about a 1/4 mile from my House....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I didn't even eat the snickers, but did do the gatorade. Going to hold off so breakfast will seem better. Runny eggs, fried tators w/ onion, gravy and smokey links. Add a bowl of Corn Flakes with a banana and well, it starts the day off good.

dirty

EOG Master
I got the small order of the boneless ribs and they sent them in a Pint sized container and there was probably 200 ofthe little jokers in there.....Ate those and some rice......Then tried just a bit of the Pork with Shrooms and was Fuller than a tick.......At least I got lunch tomorrow...:rolleyes: