Where Does Everyone Live? Was Thinking From Time To Time We Could Get Together.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
You already know that I'm in Central Florida & that we have plans to attend a Bucs game together this coming season, but I'm with you, would definitely like to know about everyone else........:cheers

SkinsRaj28 said:
Richmond, VA most of the time...
DC Metro area otherwise.

I got tons of family in Richmond

Mostly West End area over off Parham

And a few down in Saluda :+thumbs-2

I guess North East would be a good place for a mini-bash .... Maybe October if some of us want to get together?

Glaken said:
I got tons of family in Richmond

Mostly West End area over off Parham

And a few down in Saluda :+thumbs-2

Good stuff...let me know if you're ever in the area, dinner's on me. I don't post here hardly at all, but I'm always up for meeting fellow posters or people in general from anywhere.

dirty

EOG Master
Isay Myrtle Beach for a Gold trip this summer......Maybe even May before Memorial day so prices are down.....if not then after Labor day....:cheers

bill2266 said:
vegas here sorry i miss the last bash, my little 12 month boy was in the hospital with a high fever.

Hope all is well with Jr.....

We will Cya next year :+wink-2+

Glaken

bill2266

EOG Veteran
everything is fine now thank the lord its my wifes and i first child, he getting ready for the baseball season he loves to watch pre season baseball, for a such young age hes 15 months now. thanks

TONY MONTANA said:
Chesapeake, Virginia.

All the east coast fellas should meet in AC this summer!!

:cheers

An AC Summer thing could be cool .... anyone got any connections in Jersey .... besides JJ Gold :rolleyes: