Which Books Are The Most Underrated In The Industry?

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
I would go with the exchanges---> Mansion and Matchbook. For people who use these as outs, they are in love with them.

I think a large % of betting public is still intimidated by the process and sticks to the old fashioned bookmaking. I tend to think these are the books of the future.

rainbow

EOG Master
PSUONE said:
I would go with the exchanges---> Mansion and Matchbook. For people who use these as outs, they are in love with them.

I think a large % of betting public is still intimidated by the process and sticks to the old fashioned bookmaking. I tend to think these are the books of the future.
I don't think that MANSION is an UNDERRATED book...

Legendz and 777Rock for sure because I've posted up at both. I still don't believe I've experienced Tradewinds although I've heard alot of good things.

I think Hollywood is extremely underrated to be honest. They have nice lines and do everything right. I'd put them in my personal top 5 although I rarely hear enough good publicity about them. They deserve to be mentioned with the best of the best.

One more that I just posted up with in the last day is Matchbook. Nothing but the best so far and I like the way they do things.