We Are Having ANOTHER !!! Baseball Contest From Bet Jamaica !!

I will post the rules soon ....

Here are the details....

$50 Post up

You can have two entries :eek:

BetJamaica is adding 25% to the yearly prizes....

Monthly prizes will be $200 Free Play for 1st place and $100 Free Play for last place....

25% Bonus for new accounts....

20% re-up bonus for qualified accounts...

Will be a Money Line Only Contest ....

Glaken

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Solid.

I saw a good contest at Damians site. Its a bankroll contest with 250 dollar monthly winners to go along with the full season winners.

Some good baseball contests out there.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Bet Trojan is having a $2000 overall winner and $100 weekly to winner at TFZ!

Thanks Bet Jamaica and EOG!:cheers

You guys are killing independent Glaken :doh1 :D

Thanks Scotty and Bet Jamaica :+thumbs-2

Glaken

:+anxious- :+signs99-

I don't know if any one feels the same way but I don't like what BetJamaica did with their wagering sofware, hard to get use to, I use to love their old one, word "if it's ain't broke don't fix it" comes to mind. Can some one talk to Scotty and ask him to upgrade more, or change it back, cause this one is not cutting it.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
BreakTheBank said:
Ok, by no responses I'm guessing every one is awear and loving it sooooooo, where is that contest?

Break i actually like the new software! contest is $50 post up look through thread glaken says what acct to have it put in!:cheers

BreakTheBank said:
Ok, by no responses I'm guessing every one is awear and loving it sooooooo, where is that contest?

You must be the only one that can't see it....:doh1

Just send $50 to BetJamaica and ask banking@betjm.com to transfer to account # 8898

Glaken

I am JK a bit ...account is correct but I want everyone to be able to make two entries just to test the idea and I am still working on the rules....

If you post up with the above account number you will be fine...

GG

Glaken said:
For the love :rolleyes:

I will post the A-B-C's tomorrow....

:cheers

:D OK I didn't want to come across sounding like an asshole, BetJam got good contest over here, don't like the website anymore though

:rolleyes: Thanks Glaken will look at the A B C's tomorrow

sofos said:
In. I will get the $50 in before deadline. I would like to see the rules soon however.

I will post the rules soon ....

Here are the details....

$50 Post up

You can have two entries :eek:

BetJamaica is adding 25% to the yearly prizes....

Monthly prizes will be $200 Free Play for 1st place and $100 Free Play for last place....

25% Bonus for new accounts....

20% re-up bonus for qualified accounts...

Will be a Money Line Only Contest ....

Glaken

Not anything will change ... just figuring a fair way for all posters to have two entries....

Deadline is May 1st

dirty

EOG Master
First game is tonite....and full slate tomorrow...I think the deadline to enter is May first. so get that Cashola In :+thumbs-2

dirty

EOG Master
We will start the contest tomorrow. I will talk to Glayken this afternoon and we will get a thread up tonite with a Full slate of ball tomorrow and Tuesday....Thanks to all for participating :+thumbs-2