What's Everybody Having For Dinner?

Glaken said:
What in the whooy is Korma?

<TABLE height=600 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=627 border=0><TBODY><CENTER><TR><TD vAlign=top width=621 colSpan=2>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width=619 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=354><!-----------Recipe Sub Detail Section END----------------></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left><TABLE width=250><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
<!--------------- Recipe MAIN DETAIL END ------------------------></TD></TR><TR><TD width=621 bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2 height=19></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=621 bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2 height=19><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=621 bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2 height=1><TABLE width=619><!--------------- Premium Recipe START ------------------------><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=173 height=79><!--------------- Ingredients START ------------------------><CENTER></CENTER>
<TABLE borderColor=#ffff00 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#ffff00>
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Ingredients[/FONT]​
</TD></TR><CENTER><CENTER><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#ffffcc>- 2 lb, boned breast Chicken
- 1.5 cup Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1.5 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 tsp paste Garlic
- 1 tsp paste Ginger
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1.5 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 tsp powder Cardamom
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- to taste Salt
Conversion Chart
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>​
<!--------------- Ingredients END ------------------------></CENTER></TD><TD vAlign=top width=444 height=79><!--------------- Instructions START ------------------------><CENTER></CENTER>
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#ffffff>
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Instructions[/FONT]​
</TD></TR><CENTER><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#ffffff>
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and marinate the chicken with one cup of yogurt for at least an hour or two.

2. In a big frying pan heat oil, then fry the onions until they turn golden brown.

3. Now add the garlic paste and ginger paste. After a few minutes add the cardamom powder, stir and then add the cumin powder, red chili powder, the rest of the yogurt, garam masala powder, salt and the coriander powder.

4. After a few minutes, add the poppy seed paste. When the last of the yogurt dries up, add the chicken pieces and fry till it turns light brown.

5. Add the milk, reduce heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
<!--------------- Instructions END ------------------------></CENTER></TD></TR></CENTER></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master
shortbus said:
Mazzios Pizza.

haven't eaten at one of those in years.....Closed the one in Gville down but still a couple around ATL......Used to love to eat there

I a Mushroom and Swiss Burger and a Side Salad from Chili's.....:+thumbs-2

LOL.....

I like to satisfy the girl that i'm with... my tounge works all the time man.. it's like a fucken magent. From neck to nipples slide down to the bellybutton and then start licking that pus-sy untill she cums.

I love to satisfy a girl man... getting off is one thing but getting a girl off is another.

coconutman said:
LOL.....

I like to satisfy the girl that i'm with... my tounge works all the time man.. it's like a fucken magent. From neck to nipples slide down to the bellybutton and then start licking that pus-sy untill she cums.

I love to satisfy a girl man... getting off is one thing but getting a girl off is another.

i have used that line before too to impress a chick