OT- near death experience or scariest times in your life

what is the closest you have ever came to getting killed? or what events have happened to scare the hell out of you?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
One time working when I was much younger working for the mines here in Central Florida, I was driving a truck loaded down with tools, etc, making it MUCH heavier than usual. I was heading up a VERY steep dike, or kind of like a mini-mountain I guess you could call it. When I reached the top, the truck shut off, and backwards down the hill it went with nothing I could do to stop it. Just before I got right to the first corner that turned around the side of the hill, and over the edge, I somehow turned it into the side of the hill, which then flipped it, and the mini boom in the back of the truck stuck right in the ground, stopping it from continuing to flip right over the edge, and more than likely, to my death.

People can say there is nobody watching over us if they like, but I know I had a lot of help that day the way it happened....

dirty

EOG Master
VERY steep dike

Is that a Expensive Lesbian :+signs8-1

damn scary story there Hache somethings make you think

MCP

warning this is going to be grotesque..

Took a girl home from the bar.. had sex with her, didn't bag it.. afterwards went to the bathroom to take a piss... looked down.. my junk was completely covered in blood.. thought my damn thing ruptured, thought I was gonna die... turns out her period started and she didn't even know it.

ugh

ChrisGo said:
what is the closest you have ever came to getting killed? or what events have happened to scare the hell out of you?

Were you a pilot:rolleyes:

Lets see to answer your question.....:eek: Don't worry guys I am gonna be nice:smokesmal

2 litres of salt water in your lungs is fun ....

bullets are fun ....

back up parachute not working is killer experience....

having third world 13 year old kids want to kill you is better than little league...

Falling out of helicopter and 75 stiches and TOTALLY a FREE Ride ....

Dragging a phag out of the C-30 cargo bay with his pilot "wings" in his ass = PRICELESS BABY

Welcome

G

Was that nice? ....

:+cool-1+ Now lets go surfin dudes :+thumbs-2

panther

EOG Dedicated
glaken

glaken

looks like you had a hard time in the service

to answer the ??

stabbed a couple times

shot once

a crash in a chev s 10(looked like it had been the crusher both ways. long and top to bottom)

most pain this past week

lol

panther