Guys - NBA starting at 1pm today....

willie - he did start, sir. and i played phx anyhoo, sir....

ty nonetheless..

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
ID......don't "blow up" like you normally do when someone says something you take the wrong way, because I mean no offense, but......

How many times have the mods here asked that plays are not posted in this area, and put in the appropriate section of the forum?:confused

It is possible that you didn't see those specifc threads in which they pointed it out though, just passing it along....

hache - i have stopped, sir. this was just a post intended to let everyone know that there was an early nba game!!!! it was not intended for my play!!! although i did in a parenthetical state my 1h plays. i'm sorry if it bothers u so much, sir. but it really shouldn't. the point of the thread was to notify some that a game was starting. i am sure i was successful in that task, sir. you may put IDENTITY on ignore if you wish as you seem to oftentimes have problems with me.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
IDENTITY said:
you may put IDENTITY on ignore if you wish as you seem to oftentimes have problems with me.

Not true ID..... Just thought you may have missed those threads that asked members to stop doing this, that's all.

GL

ok hache man - i am glad we are okay, sir. i did not intend to post my plays. if you go into the sports forums, you will see i have been posting there. good luck, sir.

won 20 bucks on the first game. LOL

k, everyone and their mudda are takin the pistons 2h...so let's just hang tight and get the best line!!! 7.5 would be great!!!

:mutley

k guys - phoenix clearly looks like the 2h play +7 as well as UNDER 106....

:+thumbs-2
general - you can move this thread to the nba forum if you wish sir.