Pinny Problem

Anybody having trouble getting into their account.I have been in all day and now it says wagering suspended.Whats up?

Pinnicle is a joke.I fund my account with 2 200.00 e checks thru Citadel.They are processed and gone from my checking accout.I lose that amount then refund for 550.00 thru neteller.Now Pinnicle freezes my account because citadel tells them the second check did not process.Well my bank statement says it did so who ever the theif is I hope the fuckin choke on it,As for Pinnicle I see how they operate.The freeze the other 550 so now it is in cyberspace and no contact.I hope everybody on this forum reads this.Great advertisement for Pinnicle.No wonder they have low juice the just steal enough to make up for it.

It just gets better and better.If you got a large account there good luck.If they will get me for 550 what will they do for you if you have 5000 or 50000.I would have expected more from them.Might as well be Royal.

Pinnicle solved problem after all night.Citadel made the mistake which frozen my account.I apologized to Pinnicle by email amd will do so here now.As for Citadel thats another story.Thanks Pinny.Sorry I was so frustrated but conversation is the key.