Sunday Bases...... (21-22, +6.09 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys......Sorry for breaking the 3 day winning streak yesterday, but we didnt fall off the cliff or anything, but we did drop 3 units....Most dissappointing was Houston, who had a 5-0 lead at home with Oswalt, that hurt the worst, but it happens......damn, when u think of it, baseball really is a LONG SEASON......and we are still in infancy here, so lets pack it up, and head out to the ballpark again, and see if we can get back on a winning streak again......Good luck today, lets get 'em.....

Mets (-128).......2 units

Mets -1.5 (+180).....1 unit

Cubs (+114).......1 unit

Wash/Hous over 8.5 (-106).....1 unit

S.Diego -1.5 (+117)......2 units

Atlanta (Even).........2 units

Minn/Cleve un 8 (-110).....1 unit

Anaheim (+104)......2 units

Oakland -1.5 (+129).......3 units (fav play)

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted
Like your NYMets and Atlanta plays.. Similiar reasoning of too much line value put into the 'top name' pitcher of opponent..

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Thanks again for posting early.

Hope the Braves pitching staff gets their act together today.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mrpotter said:
Bucs, good luck today. Hopefully our cubbies complete the sweep for you!!!!

I have heard really good things about this marshall kid, and well, i think Ponson is a gas can so normally i would have had it as a 2 unit play, but am always leary of the cubs trying to "sweep" anyone....they are usually not that good at it....so i kept it at 1 unit, but i actually like it more than a 1 unit play...

Bucsfan67 said:
I have heard really good things about this marshall kid, and well, i think Ponson is a gas can so normally i would have had it as a 2 unit play, but am always leary of the cubs trying to "sweep" anyone....they are usually not that good at it....so i kept it at 1 unit, but i actually like it more than a 1 unit play...

Marshall pitched 10+ innings in spring training without allowing an earned run. I know what you mean about the Cubs and a sweep. It seems like they failed in this position last year every time.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
BigDaddy said:
Good Luck today Bucs!:cheers

Thanks BD, glad we got that game last night....I think we were the only 2 that jumped on it, when i made the post, but it was an easy win....so that helped...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mofome said:
glad we have the same top play, gl today bucsman

yes i noticed that after i posted my plays....i started checking some of the other threads, and saw it was your top play as well, hopefully thats a good thing.....i see some others on it as well, just hope we havent jinxed it...but i dont think so, i just think we are ALL GONNA WIN THAT ONE....:smoke

BIGSHOTMAXXX

EOG Member
Just wanted to drop in and say hello...looks like you are having a pretty good week, anytime you can pick up 7-8 units in a week I would say things are going well...good luck today, love the oakland and Angles plays!!

cisco

EOG Enthusiast
I have the same bets with the Mets. Line is better for us today. I wonder why?
GL today-

Jake

EOG Member
Bucs,

Thanks for all your plays. We killed em last year, let's do it again this year!!

YOU DA MFN MAN!

Jake

vegas83

EOG Member
Hey Bucs glad I found out where you were posting followed you at the other place the past year.
I take it if you like OAklnad -11/2 runs that you like them -130?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Thanks guys......lets hope we all have a good day....oakland looks like it could help alot of us....lets get it.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
vegas83 said:
Hey Bucs glad I found out where you were posting followed you at the other place the past year.
I take it if you like OAklnad -11/2 runs that you like them -130?

Hey Vegas, good to see you....thanks for posting some plays over here....dont be a stranger.....get your posts up, and make sure to check out the cash contest we are having for bases....there is a thread in offshore...you have over a week before we start it..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
XXX said:
Just wanted to drop in and say hello...looks like you are having a pretty good week, anytime you can pick up 7-8 units in a week I would say things are going well...good luck today, love the oakland and Angles plays!!

Hey XXX, thanks buddy....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Jake said:
Bucs,

Thanks for all your plays. We killed em last year, let's do it again this year!!

YOU DA MFN MAN!

Jake

Jake , brother, thanks for stopping by....good to see ya, dont be a stranger.....all those "private meetings" with the secretary can be shortened by a few minutes, and u can drop in on us, with the spare time....:rolleyes:

mofome

Banned
bucsman, looks like crisp is not playing, certainly, thats noteworthy. will just give u that update and post it on my thread as well.

gl to u

:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
thanks mofo, but i didnt play that game....have enough action going already, between these baseball games, the detroit pistons, and the philadelphia soul.....i gotta sit back and root now....

but thanks for the info..

mofome

Banned
yeah, i knew u werent on it, but figured the info couldnt hurt if u were leaning one way or another. If u would rather me not give u updates i recieve, i will keep them from cluttering your thread.

gl to u

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mofome said:
yeah, i knew u werent on it, but figured the info couldnt hurt if u were leaning one way or another. If u would rather me not give u updates i recieve, i will keep them from cluttering your thread.

gl to u

Mo, i didnt say that at all...glad to see any info that can help us...thats why i placed that info last night about the Bulls game, and it helped a couple of us get a nice win.....

I just meant, i hadnt played that particular game today, and had enough going.....im always glad to see stuff like that..

mofome

Banned
i did not mean to come across as defensive. :) just know u have a lot going on, on your page. of course, just want to add any late info that comes in.

best of luck to u

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
I just knew the first time i went against the Yanks, the bats would show up...isnt it funny how some teams do that to you? very weird...they have been shut down by worse pitchers, then they go against a good pitcher, and the bats wake up....they are like the spurs in the nba for me....anytime i lay that big number with them, they win but dont cover, but try beating them one time, and they win by 40......lol

At least the mets rallied to get the win, and houston game has finally woke up, so there is a good shot to get the over there as well...

mofome

Banned
bucs, doesnt it seem like we've been thru a couple months full of wild stuff so far? Cy young candidates blowing 5 run leads, 200Mill$ team cant win until they face the best pitcher they've seen all year, det and mil cant lose, Fla scores 10 runs with 7 rookies...seems like the ups and downs of this season are a little more frequent than normal

gl to u bud

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Peavy looking good as well......only gave up 7 runs in 4 innings.....but luckily the brought in park to give up another 2 runs with a hr.....so pads only down 9-3 at home to a bad team....thats not too bad...:rolleyes:

Fliction

EOG Member
Wow, that Oakland game was not looking good!! But, 6-4 is the same as 20-0. Nice pick Bucs, and welcome back!!!!

Fliction