SUNDAY PLAYS (10 unit as well) 14-8-1 YTD (+13.50 units)

mofome

Banned
I tracked myself at 14-8-1 thats how i explain it.

:cheers

perhaps i have made an error. u and teddy seem very upset about this. duely noted

again, im winning, and not all the concerned. 100 units won every year, this year will be no different. I could care less if u track me as -50 units or +9 units right now. should be a tracker on here, as there was at my old home. those 4 units i was just trying to sneak in and trick the world b/c i figured i would get some more friends. :smackdown

obsession, ugly

honestly if u would continue to track the units on here, i would love that
:+waving-5

where are your plays? i bet my life, u live and die with mine. good choice u will win

mofome said:
where are your plays? i bet my life, u live and die with mine.

That drops you to 13-10-1 overall...

How many units is your life worth? I'll give you more credit than you deserve and count that as a 1 unit play.

New updated record:

13-10-1 (-8.92 units)

*PS...I even gave you even money on that last loss. See...I am a good guy!

mofome

Banned
Overall: 13-9-1 (+9.92 units)

i will trust this. and go from here. im not the tracking master, i apologize.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Mofo-You are a joke to this forum. If you are going to cap and want people to follow you so you can feel good about something in your pathetic life. Post the fucking correct record.

mofome

Banned
Clip Joint said:
That drops you to 13-10-1 overall...

How many units is your life worth? I'll give you more credit than you deserve and count that as a 1 unit play.

New updated record:

13-10-1 (-8.92 units)

*PS...I even gave you even money on that last loss. See...I am a good guy!

the scarey thing is, i bet u whack off when i hear my name. u luv me and wish u were me. how else could u explain this obsession?

:+excited-

mofome

Banned
PSUONE said:
Mofo-You are a joke to this forum. If you are going to cap and want people to follow you so you can feel good about something in your pathetic life. Post the fucking correct record.

psu, who is the one going around posting comments to someone that doesnt even know the other one exists?

seems like ur life is the joke. :) after all, u are on my thread. I own u

what do u think the chances are that i will ever post on a thread of yours? or even open it? lol

again, where are your plays?

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
I am pretty sure you are a degenerate punk kid without a college degree who acts big on these boards bc you have nothing else going for you. Good luck on your 10 unit play bc if it doesnt win, I have a feeling we will see a lot more in the next week. Perhaps you will release a 20 unit play. I cant wait.

It is a real shame that EOG allows you to mislead bettors on this forum with false records and false claims. People actually come here looking for advice and plays. That is the only reason I come into your threads and point out your lies and obvious lack of gambling knowledge.

Good luck with your plays man...but you really do bring this site down.

mofome

Banned
no, my plays dont changed based on my YTD totals.

im better than u are, live with it. post ur plays somewhere? ur, liek clip, do u have no plays of your own. ride along psuman, and u will win with me

:smackdown

mofome

Banned
Clip Joint said:
It is a real shame that EOG allows you to mislead bettors on this forum with false records and false claims. People actually come here looking for advice and plays. That is the only reason I come into your threads and point out your lies and obvious lack of gambling knowledge.

Good luck with your plays man...but you really do bring this site down.

clip, you're an idiot. i dont need ur "luck" and i could care less about what you, one person, thinks. fact is, you bring this place down. what do u offer? since ive been here, i have not sen a win come from u. ur useless.

what lies? im tracked +100 unit a year, you, are not, get it thru ur head

:smackdown

I'm done with you son...you have been exposed.

Continue on with your false claims, dishonest record, and inflated units.

No more posts from me...I have real money to bet.

mofome

Banned
Clip Joint said:
I'm done with you son...you have been exposed.

Continue on with your false claims, dishonest record, and inflated units.

No more posts from me...I have real money to bet.

you're a joke. u have ot 1 win on the year...who are u?

:+clueless

no false claims, my 100unit winnings seasons, 3 in a row, can be verifiedd if need be. so....again, ur just wrong and full of shit.

:nono

how can u claim to be done? lol ur chase me around like a little girl with a crush. reattach ur balls and post ur own plays. u cant tho, ur a phoney. talk is cheap

mofome

Banned
the thing is clip, obviously, my life matters a great deal to u....you dont even exist after i hit submit reply....

Go A's.....right?

dirty

EOG Master
I have got a Solution for all of you that are Bashing in this Thread.....it is called the IGNORE Button

And peeps wonder why it takes so long to get contests Graded....:+frustrat

We have to baby sit......and people wanting to start another pissing contest that always gets moved to the Dump that will mean Nothing in the Big picture of this site except allow someone to Thump thier chest....What a waste of time...:hung

mofome

Banned
agreeed. but they dont want to ignore me, they are obsessed, quite the opposite

gl today dirty

mofome

Banned
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>972 </TD><TD width=160>Baltimore Orioles </TD><TD width=130>R Lopez -R</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=80 bgColor=#666666> +100</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>(2 units)

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
his units are $5 or $10 bucks.
trust me from personal exp...he does not have the money to wager with you clip.

this coming form a guy that owes me 5300 and cant even take bets. funny when 1800 in wins "arent" in but all losses are. weird man. and i was still +3500 before i find out ur ***** self couldnt pay

how are the plays going? you gonna only play games that are -160 favs or higher? nice capping. u play the same games a 12 year old would.

Cannon

Banned
What is the real MOFOME RECORD.

What is the real MOFOME RECORD.

Is he up money or down money going into Sunday?

mofome

Banned
up

hope ur having a great day man....its been a wild baseball season so far. need the As

mofome

Banned
we need it bud, keep postin and lets get this thing fired up...board is getting dull, we all need this one!

I cant win parlays again since this bitch halladay Fs me!

I feeling like bashing myself! I suck!

Cy wakefield is wins and im still down in fantasy since gayman posada is 19 pts on me. Son of a!

mofome

Banned
wait till halama is 100% and Patterson gets used to playing in the Al east. we'll all catch a case of playoff fever