Big early Monday play! (19-13-1: YTD) +20.37 units

mofome

Banned
record here to fit with what Clipman had it at and the units. what?

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>903</TD><TD width=160>Washington Nationals </TD><TD width=130>J Patterson -R</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=80 bgColor=#000000> +115</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
(5 units)
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>906 </TD><TD width=160>St Louis Cardinals </TD><TD width=130>M Mulder -L</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> over 8?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55></TD><TD width=160></TD><TD width=130></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=80 bgColor=#000000> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>907</TD><TD width=160>Philadelphia Phillies </TD><TD width=130>B Myers -R</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=80 bgColor=#000000> +100</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>(2.5 units)
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>1009</TD><TD width=160>Milwaukee Brewers </TD><TD width=130>T Ohka -R</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> -1? </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000>+230</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>911</TD><TD width=160>Baltimore Orioles </TD><TD width=130>E Bedard -L</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=80 bgColor=#000000> -120</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>(2 units)

incase u hadnt noticed, i dont post many games -150 or higher, kids can cap that.

time to get the next week started, 1 week in the books, up 20 units.

Lets whoop ass this week

:cheers

mofome

Banned
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>904 </TD><TD width=160>Houston Astros </TD><TD width=130>W Rodriguez -L</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000>under</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> 9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>(lean)

cant see this game going over and the Stros winning....might have to make this a play and clean up at 2

:+waving-2

freerain

EOG Member
Good day today. First day of profit following yours.
Also checked your sunday thread and what a drama.

From now on, be nice and just ignore any bashing. And if there was something wrong like unit calculation, fix it like you did yesterday. And if you keep winning, those who were so hostile will be gone in no time.

By the way, can you clarify which is 5 units and which is 2 units? 2.5 units: philadelphia or milwaukee, and if st. louis pick is 5 units, is washington pick 1-unit play? It was a bit obscure which is which. For example, for 5 unit play tomorrow, is it washington pikc or st. louis pick?

I guess it is probably due to the long line of wager information.

Btw, could you do me a favor? if you can, can you change the color of your wager information from black to another color (blue, white, just not black)? I don't have anything wrong with my eyes but with my 12'' laptop, sometimes it is hardly for me to read. I had to change the pixel everytime i checked in your thread to see clearly.

Hope i did not ask too much here and i am sorry if it was too much trouble to ask you.

Good luck to you tomorrow.

Btw, thanks for your winners on sunday. :+waving-5

mofome

Banned
I don't give a hell what you spit
Who you are, where you from...
This is...this is eog
I don't give a hell what you play
Who you are, where you from
And who the hell you be gettin' plays from
fake cappers
eog got the Dream team baby
The Ruth of the game has returned
eog
eog capping site
Let's play

Nice and smooth, first week, not weak, straight cleanin up
So cool, but the slightest shit ignite my fuels
Love it low, stay in mine, but dont bash too much
Cuz its hard to, keep to cappin, just dissin, passers' by
Take the nats, it's all good, the next cash
Was never the type of playa that flexed his weight
See, frontin just ain't my forte, I'm all tracked resUlts
Hoppin' outta freewinners, drop wins on the eye on g
My rep grind plenty playas cosign for me
Y'all slouch cappin' fake trash ***gots' cries bore me
Adore me, respect cappers way before me
Since a shorty, in love wit big plays and winnin
Engaged to it, guzzlin' that cash fluid
Spazzin' like its the cappin that made me do it
Move through it if you that thorough, I'm certified
Through the grapevine, I know that cappers heard I'm live

I don't give a hell what you spit
Who you are, where you from...
This is the eye on g
I don't give a hell if ur shit
Who you are, where you from
And who the hell you be gettin'
talk to much, bashers not bettin

Look, look, I be postered up like I'm toasted up nice
Stop fake cappers from gettin' killed, broken up L's
Blunted at the stats lines, opened up over night
Now its on us, in the forum, I focus on right
Its hardball, now ***gots can't call foul
Y'all can't get wit me, I can't fall now
Immune to the murderous plots
Been about it way before nuccas heard I was hot
Heavy wins, the type to keep the herb in the sock
A fresh pair, and I fuck wit them doggies a lot
Let's play, pop winnahs like its no tomorrow
Pete Rose, Share the game with the shrink and the May'n
all cappers, my robe'll make the dark vanish
Too complicated for y'all bashers, don't understand it
Respect game, there's rules as a winnah
So recognize I'm a five star general
You touchin' who

Yo, yo, at time its hard cappin, Oswalt kinda scars the winnins
But what yall want from a game that's involved in millions
Cars, and chillin', sex wit' they broads, but villain
It could find a broke man, have to call him handi
Its like a larson and phoney, talkin, his head is spinnin
Bashers runnin' from threads tryna dodge they words
The odds is endless, Mo can't calm the menace
Its like militia's in us, comin' fully armed for business
Chrome pubelies, smoke great, two tone seventies
Five wins on the run line, the zone is deadly
Hope heaven got a forum for us
at the eye on g, for the cappers that won before us
Weep slow, soak in, feel the Schweppervesence
Specialize foot notes, for the slow at cappin
Locked in, there's life in the game now
I know its deep but the eye on g know the name now
The game is on

mofome

Banned
hey my friend, glad i was able to produce u some wins today, didnt mean to let ya down before. Good start to the season.

the nationals are the 5 unit play, i list the units wagered underneath that game and its line. sometimes the spacing comes out a little differently, but the units are always right below the game

Washington-5 units
Philly-2.5 units
Baltimore-2 units
Stl O-1 unit
Mil -1.5 (+230)-1 unit

i will look at how to change my fonts and colors for u. and i have taken your advice to heart. thank u for the kind words, as always, and lets start the killin at 2pm

handiman

EOG Member
Careful on that 5-unit play freerain as he lost his last one a few days ago and then went what is called 'chasing'. His 20 units seem dramatized to me, but he's allowed to pretend. The important thing to know is this jerk has led many followers to lose a lot of money and likes to attract followers so that he can make them lose money. If you're looking for a real solid capper freerain, try Clip Joint. He up-front, honest and knows his baseball. Don't get caught here :hung with this jerk; try Clip Joint and :cheers .

mofome

Banned
Track my plays, see if i am off, i am not

im the top capper here. word, k keep it real

:+waving-5

you have 14 posts and zero wins

thats a shame. BTW -200s are for children.

Cannon

Banned
Way to go Mo you made it to #1

Way to go Mo you made it to #1

Goin to bet your stuff this week. Lets go Mo..

mofome

Banned
Good news for you.

we will win cannon. +20 units in the first week, and it was actually tougher than most weeks should be. Big weeks are ahead

mofome

Banned
heyyyyyyyy whooooa....this thread should be on top of the page at all times. lets get a sticky so everyone can get winners

deal?

:smackdown

TeddyBallgame#9

EOG Enthusiast
I'm sorry for starting this firestorm. I just wanted a more accurate accounting. I didn't intend for it to end up this way, but it did, and I sincerely apologize.

I won't start any more trouble with you, or anyone else again.

You seem to know baseball very well, and have picked a lot more winners than I have....so keep up the good work.

MOFO, you're hilarious... Not only cappin games but also found time to be poetic.

Didn't know there are poetry in cappers heart. :+thumbs-2

Thanks for the picks and cheap laughs :cheers

mofome

Banned
thanks guys!! 1-2 start to the day, washington Blew it!! thats tough. Lots of good cappers, Bucs, Clip and some others were on the nats as well...so i felt even better about it....losing in the 12th is tough.

teddy, no problem, i updated things and went with what u said i was at, missed a game i assume, not sure, i just trusted u and didnt go back and look myself.

lost my +230 upset
lost my 5 unit
won my over

need Balt and philly

and always, we should have some laughs. :) lets have a great week!

mofome

Banned
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>1025</TD><TD width=160>Texas Rangers </TD><TD width=130>K Loe -R</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> -1? </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000>+200</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome said:
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=625 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD align=middle width=55>1025</TD><TD width=160>Texas Rangers </TD><TD width=130>K Loe -R</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000>-1? </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000>+200</TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#000000></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I like it...was close to pulling the trigger on Texas ML myself but decided to pass.

Good luck.

mofome

Banned
thank bud. Like the tall sinkerballer vs a fairly weak lineup. like the value here for a unit in an overall tough day.

wish i had joined ya on the cards, the brewers were hot and ive found some value in ohka in the past. but today, mulder was too sharp and also took my man deep, haha

I hear ya...the problem I have with Ohka is he gives teams too many chances to score because he walks a lot of hitters. Against a lineup like the Cards, I felt they would take advantage of the additional baserunners. They are just too strong from top to bottom in that lineup. BUT, they stranded 8 runners through the first 5 innings and needed a HR from Mulder to pull that one out.

Loe is tough. I really like him. He should get plenty of run support too and could be a solid starter for them if he has the stamina.

<edited: Millwood should lead the team in wins...Padilla and Loe will finish 2nd behind him>

mofome

Banned
2-0 quick lead. I agree that Ohka worries me each time out b/c he has no strike out pitch. the brewers were able to outhit the cards, but right now they just dont have the power in the lineup to score runs without putting together several hits in an inning, Fielder will be a good one, but wasnt counting on him breaking out vs a lefty.
Loe could very well keep win 14 game or so with texas this year b/c he keeps the ball down and should give up fewer HRs than any of their 3 new Sps. Padilla and eaton each have their moments and talent, but niether has put it together. Millwood, well its nto a contract year so i dont expect a lot out of him. people think the Rangers lost a lot on offense when they let soriano go and really only, now, have wilkerson to show for it...but kinsler is a player and a very capable replacement. why thye have Barajas batting above him, i couldnt tell ya.