Cardinals New Stadium....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Looks beautiful......Drove by it on the way to Vegas last August, and it was a MESSSSSS

Sure looks like they pulled it together quickly though, and it looks really nice....hard to figure how the built it into part of the old stadium, but it sure has a DIFFERENT look than the old busch stadium.....looks nice

Now lets just see if they can win the opener there...:smoke

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Cardinals finally break through and tie the game at 2-2...but they left 5 men on in first 2 innings.....dont like that....get the sinking feeling it will come back and haunt them..:smokesmal

MCP

Cards are weak.. Encarnacion has no business batting 2nd... Edmonds on his way out... weak pitching.. don't like em anymore

I don't ever want to see a Cardinal again after my under got crushed last night (literally) .... Damn I still ain't over that. :rolleyes:

MCP

Edmonds is touted because he makes diving catches that normal center fielders are fast enough to run down without diving.. he is about 3 months away from being Bernie Williams

AK

MCP said:
Edmonds is touted because he makes diving catches that normal center fielders are fast enough to run down without diving.. he is about 3 months away from being Bernie Williams

:+happy-2+

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
that DAMN "fielders indifference" may bite us on the runline as well...

I hate to hear them say that....and cant remember the last time it "helped me".....but then i dont often play +1.5 runlines...

MCP

cardinals have now let 2 runners into scoring position on fielders indifference...

get the lube ready

if you're like me and worked today..place the bet in the morning..get home at 4 in the afternoon and say well. that cardinal -1.5 runline game easy winner...thanks bucsfan67 and let's get along to the next one...come on la angels...now this one i will be watching and fretting over....good luck fellas...jeffksu:+signs8-3

the tout

EOG Enthusiast
edmonds shoulder is supposedly banged up that was before he ran into the wall friday night. izzy is a joke. the guy did an interview and said sometimes he will pitch around people to get to the batter he thinks he can get out. he said that about the philly game where he loaded the bases to get to the batter he thought he could get out. i think his confidence is down right now and think this bullpen is going to have a long year and encarnacion needs to bat ninth yep i said ninth these cards pitchers are better hitters than this joker he said yesterday that he will get his numbers he is not worried about most false sense of security i have seen in a while he needs to watch the tapes of his at bats and realize how bad he is. and bucsfan glad you made it safely through downtown gets a little dangerous at night down town.

the tout said:
edmonds shoulder is supposedly banged up that was before he ran into the wall friday night. izzy is a joke. the guy did an interview and said sometimes he will pitch around people to get to the batter he thinks he can get out. he said that about the philly game where he loaded the bases to get to the batter he thought he could get out. i think his confidence is down right now and think this bullpen is going to have a long year and encarnacion needs to bat ninth yep i said ninth these cards pitchers are better hitters than this joker he said yesterday that he will get his numbers he is not worried about most false sense of security i have seen in a while he needs to watch the tapes of his at bats and realize how bad he is. and bucsfan glad you made it safely through downtown gets a little dangerous at night down town.

Downtown isnt that bad. I can think of alot worst places to be in.

GL and God Bless

the tout

EOG Enthusiast
i have not been many places so i cant really say. i know st louis is high on the list of cities ranked for crimes committed. i was down there a couple of years ago near union station at night and a gun fight broke out down the street just not my thing.they are trying to revitalize downtown with the new stadium and the last couple of years have tried other things to help. personally i dont like downtown too many other nice places to go that is less of a drive. east saint louis i think is the main problem with downtown just a metrolink ride away from st louis.

the tout said:
i have not been many places so i cant really say. i know st louis is high on the list of cities ranked for crimes committed. i was down there a couple of years ago near union station at night and a gun fight broke out down the street just not my thing.they are trying to revitalize downtown with the new stadium and the last couple of years have tried other things to help. personally i dont like downtown too many other nice places to go that is less of a drive. east saint louis i think is the main problem with downtown just a metrolink ride away from st louis.

you are correct. If more people lived here they would realise why I am the way I am.

GL and God Bless