HOT OR NOT??

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Guess I could double bag it. Bag over her head, and bag over mine just in case hers falls off. Or I could put a flag over her face and do her for my country. She is one of those far girls. Pretty from far, but far from pretty. Body by DeMilo, face by Frankenstein? She is centerfold material, at least the bottom two pages.

Best Wishes...OF :fireext

Caliente

Banned
yeah right UWIN!!! No hotty would stay with a guy like you. UWIN is one of those guys that likes anything small and white. heres some info for you UWIN, being 120 pounds and white doesnt make a girl hot.

ROYAL or HITMAN or whatever you post as these days lets just drop the negative BS and get back to having fun and talking sports.

And believe it or not some white guys prefer white girls nothing against the sisters!!

ALSO most chicks described as 5'5'' to 5'-9'' and 120lbs , in my opinion is a great start black or white!!

I like pretty,thin blondes 5'-5'' 112lbs!! Chit I'd marry a girl like that!! Wait I did!!:+excited-

mofome

Banned
Personally, i dont think she is attractive in that photo. I do well with the ladies I date and have certainly dated ladies with bodies like that or better. She is a beautiful woman, IMO, and seems to be a great person. A good catch for most anyone here.

:cheers

Royalbasher said:
yeah right UWIN!!! No hotty would stay with a guy like you. UWIN is one of those guys that likes anything small and white. heres some info for you UWIN, being 120 pounds and white doesnt make a girl hot.

Never said it does. There are alot of crack ho's that are white and under 120. No thanks.

But you are right on one statement. My criteria is white and under 130. No fat chicks.

GL and God Bless

mofome

Banned
you would not date someone that wasnt white? I feel as if i have had a flashback as to what i would be reading on a 1920s message board. Who cares if she has a heart of gold and is an amazing person? she is not white. Am i correct?

mofome said:
you would not date someone that wasnt white? I feel as if i have had a flashback as to what i would be reading on a 1920s message board. Who cares if she has a heart of gold and is an amazing person? she is not white. Am i correct?

I would really have to be in serious love with her. Because my family which is a huge family would have nothing to do with me anymore. No more easters,christmas,thanksgiving, cut out of some healthy wills, ect. I would gain a little but lose alot.

GL and God Bless

mofome

Banned
UWinSports said:
I would really have to be in serious love with her. Because my family which is a huge family would have nothing to do with me anymore. No more easters,christmas,thanksgiving, cut out of some healthy wills, ect. I would gain a little but lose alot.

GL and God Bless

wow, growing up as the only white child in the area, i cannot imagine such a situation. Obviously, i will not judge your family. We are just from very differrent backgrounds it seems