Neteller (InstaCash)vs.ECheck? Please Explain ?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Why does a book (Pinnacle) allow you to make deposits on their website using Neteller InstaCash without requiring your driver's lisc. #. (They have your checking acct. info)

But, if you want to do an echeck from the same checking account on their website they require your driver's lisc. number?

Whodatman said:
Why does a book (Pinnacle) allow you to make deposits on their website using Neteller InstaCash without requiring your driver's lisc. #. (They have your checking acct. info)

But, if you want to do an echeck from the same checking account on their website they require your driver's lisc. number?

Because Neteller verifies your info through Trans Union before you can open an account ....so if you screw them they can send to a collection agency.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Whodatman said:

When using neteller, everything has already been verified through them, before you ever got the account, and got your bank acct certified, so there is no reason to do it again...

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
Because Neteller verifies your info through Trans Union before you can open an account ....so if you screw them they can send to a collection agency.

So how does having your driver's lisc # help Pinnacle in the event of a bad check?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Glaken said:

Aren't they based out of Canada Glaken?

Can they actually hurt people in the states by turning them into a collection agency, if they can even do so?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Never mind---I see what they are doing now. I don't think echeck will be successfull as long as they require driver's lisc.

Whodatman said:
So how does having your driver's lisc # help Pinnacle in the event of a bad check?

Not 100% sure but they probably have legal action options in the U.S. ....

I have never used e-check ever .... Neteller is the only thing I have used for 4 years