nfl week 16

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated
FOR THE YEAR

BEST BETS (17-11)(+14.70 UNITS)
STRONG PLAYS (21-12)(+15.60 UNITS)
REGULAR PLAYS (16-27)(-13.70 UNITS)

TOTAL (54-50)(+16.60 UNITS)

OPINIONS (23-24)(NO UNITS, JUST FOR FUN)

Two more weeks in the regular season. I think these last two weeks are really a guessing games. If it is anything like last week, we are all going to need some luck on our side. Let?s give it a shot.

Thursday, December 21st

Minnesota +3.5 vs Green Bay (regular play)???.Many people making a big deal about this possibly being Brett Favre?s last home game. Who are you kidding?he is not going to retire. Packers very beatable at home this year and the Vikes have played pretty well in Green Bay the past few years as well. Vikes have a rookie QB starting and I think it is about time. Slight edge on offense for Packers, huge edge of defense for Vikings. I will take the 3.5 as I just don?t see the Pack winning by more than a field goal and more than likely losing the game.

Saturday, December 23rd

Kansas City -6.5 vs Oakland (opinion)????.Not laying anything on this one. Can Oakland even score?? They have got to be one of the most pathetic offenses in recent memory. KC should only need 17 to cover this spread, but Oakland can play some defense. Not touching this one.

Sunday, December 24th

Baltimore +3.5 vs Pittsburgh (best bet)????.Here come all those crazy Steelers fans again talking about sneaking into the playoffs and winning it all again. Give me a Break!! After this game is over you will not hear a peep from Steelers fans until next year. Even if McNair does not play, the Raven defense will win this game. Last time these two got together they got to Ben a whole bunch of time. Same thing again this week. Baltimore may not light up the score board, but they won?t have to this week. Time to knock the Steelers down a peg or two. Baltimore 20-13

New Orleans +3 vs Giants (best bet)????.Two weeks ago everybody had the Saints in the SuperBowl?.they are still the same team, they just had a bad week last week. Nobody can be that great week in and week out. Saints get back to business and beat an over rated Giants team this week. Won?t even need the points, but I will take them.

San Diego -4 vs Seattle (strong play)???..This Charger team just continues to amaze me. That is all I am going to tell you about this pick. I think it is pretty much self explanatory.

Tennessee +4.5 vs Buffalo (strong play)????Just a strong gut feeling in this one. This will be a super tight game and neither team is going to win by 4 or more points. This will go right down to the last minutes of the fourth quarter and be won then. I really like this Tennessee team a lot and am finding myself rooting for them now. I love seeing a team come from no where and play this well. 4.5 just too many?.even in Buffalo.

New England +3 vs Jacksonville (regular play)????.Pats usually play well in December and there is always a chance the Jags won?t show up, they do that once in a while. Another hunch in this one.

OPINIONS (JUST FOR FUN, NO UNITS)

Colts -9.5 vs Houston???..Houston just plain lousy. Colts if their heads are on straight, can name this score.

Chicago -5 vs Detroit????Detroit just plain lousy. If Bears heads are on straight, they can name this score.

Monday Night Football

I usually wait until Monday to post these, but wanted to get them before the lines move against me. Two games this week.

Miami -2.5 vs Jets (best bet)?????.Lets see if the fish have any pride left. I know Saben does and I get the feeling Miami does a number on this Jets team this week. I am looking for the Dolphins to play their best game of the year Monday. They should be getting Ronnie Brown back this week and he means a lot to them?more than I even thought. Pressure is also all on the Jets this week. Miami plays the spoiler in this one.

Philadelphia +7 vs Dallas (strong play)????.I have been waiting for the Cowboys to lose and this might be the week. You really have to give credit to the Eagles for doing what they have. These two hate each other and seven points is a lot in a rivalry like this. Philly has shocked everybody winning without their QB and they might do it again this week.

I have a history of losing on Monday Night Football, but since there are two games, maybe it will change my luck.

Good Luck Everybody and have a Merry Christmas!!!