Last few regular season games...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Would say lucky to split with my usual lame side Knicks hitting a wall with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. I will get the Pacers, just not tonight. 76ers came through and finally played some D. So juice loser with those two. The totals stay white hot and the sides are mediocre still.

Last play is previously bought under 193 Clips. Best now 192 1/2, many places. So value still exists. Literally pick an under, any under, as they are just cashing now. Last night, every single game had a cashable under? So far 3-0 again tonight. Will pass on the Blazer under, hard team to read.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Back to the totals you dumass FROG. :+signs8-7

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Tempting to get more under but will settle with a hold under 193. Sam I am may be done, Mavs 10 point lead, Clips could not mount comeback last game? Not likely here either. They really miss Magette. Avery has the Mavs playing D, will grind the 4Q like Pop taught him if opportunity presents itself. Again, sitting tight.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Finally had one. ATSMOV by 45! 148 is under 193 I hope. Well 2-1 no complaints by me. Have I lost a total? I think not. Should breakdown record just to see what is what, but totals are just cashing. Had some good fortune on the first one, but this was never in doubt, maybe double OT still would have won. Sorry about the Knicks but added to profits, again. 9-4-1 69% (+4.6 units)

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...Good night...OF :+waving-5

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
I think I'm attacking this all wrong. Maybe it's time to start "action pointing".

What do you think Froggy?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Action point NBA totals? Probably find 1 or 2 books that allow that. Next, they will charge 12/10. After that, a 20 point cap. And you nail a few, there will be no more books allowing action points on totals, NBA. By knowing my history, and my current run, I would double unit the totals, any and all, and 1 unit or pass the sides. You want to maximize the hot sector? Press up on the totals. You figure out what is best for you Hit, and leave the capping to me.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

I wish I had a tip jar like the Starbucks cashiers. They don't serve you, they take order and hand you order, hopefully make right drink and right change.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Miami Under 205 1/2 Everywhere, get low juice.

Raptors last couple have just slowed down. No Bosh certainly takes away a lot of offense and double teams drawn. The Heat have also started playing playoff D, as much as they can, and walking up the floor, to save Shaq. Unders still hot, have to be selective. But I have a sub 200 for my numbers either way, with both teams declining scoring. Like the big spread, Miami could get big lead and stop. They need to clinch #2 seed, but will not extend to do it, as you saw with Magic.

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Miami Under 205 1/2 Everywhere, get low juice.

Raptors last couple have just slowed down. No Bosh certainly takes away a lot of offense and double teams drawn. The Heat have also started playing playoff D, as much as they can, and walking up the floor, to save Shaq. Unders still hot, have to be selective. But I have a sub 200 for my numbers either way, with both teams declining scoring. Like the big spread, Miami could get big lead and stop. They need to clinch #2 seed, but will not extend to do it, as you saw with Magic.

Good luck FROG....looks solid. Not playing anything here personally, just hoping that Posey returns tonight so that there are less minutes for 'Toine. Best of luck! :+thumbs-2

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Now Manu is out for Spurs. I passed on 1H as I think that could be a blowout half, then eat up end of game dribbling. I think more value on the entire 48 minutes. But wish you luck, could easily be good for both of us here.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
This is looking ugly. Both teams jackin treys and making them. Miami's perimeter D is nonexistant. Only hope is like yesterday, no close score at end, and quit hitting +50 treys. Bad break in first Q when Shaq got 2 fouls and the bench first 4 minutes. Changed the entire complexion of the game. Pace is no that bad, just high fg%. I feel the thin ice cracking. No play 2H.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

InSpades

EOG Senior Member
Under 9 minutes to go. 172 points. Still not out of the realm. No doubt I have seen stranger things happen. Covers shows a projected total of 210.

6:20 to go. Covers projected total" 208.

Covers projected total 204 with about 3 minutes to go.

I will gracefully take a push at this point.

IS

InSpades

EOG Senior Member
Winner, winner chicken dinner. Keep this up Frog and a box of cuban cigars will appear at your doorstep.

IS

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Now Manu is out for Spurs. I passed on 1H as I think that could be a blowout half, then eat up end of game dribbling. I think more value on the entire 48 minutes. But wish you luck, could easily be good for both of us here.

10-4-1 71% (+5.6 units)
Hmmm. Might have to think about that. Well, can't have a Barca every night, what fun or excitement would exist then? We were in the coffin at the half. Like I said, you need that full 48 minutes for the value. Sorry Ivan. Oh well some of us cashed. Lucky, lucky, mutha fucky. Might have had over 201 or 202 as well. But let's just add one more unit, and just another total.

Cigar, cabinet sauvignon, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

Books got crushed with side dropping from 11 1/2 to 8 1/2, landing 9. And of course total dropping from 207 to 201. Probably only bet the books won were under 202 1/2, and I doubt there were any of those.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Another hmmm. Spurs dropped from 202 to 197 1/2. Actually I got some 197, and some 201. And the side landed 9. Oy vey, books brutalized tonight. Another bloodletting collect no bets game. Two double middles, actually a rail on the Spur side. Yowsa. And people are wasting their time with bases? I always fatten my FROGs up this time of year. They are getting obese.

Best Wishes...OF :+textinb1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
10-4-1 71% (+5.6 units)

Sorry Joelatti, was too far into my bottle of cab to work that. A box of cuban cigars? Now we are talking. That is better than an EOG shirt, I think? Any Montechristo maduros? Habana. That would be a listed cigar for my victory celebration, to accent my fine wines. When The SHRINK gets back from CR, I hope to have him start a tip jar for me. Today looking tough, regret not grabbing Hawks +4, but my sides have been below average. Still, that was better than 3. Big move under Utah, but not too interested there. Most numbers are tight with mine, especially totals. Also after real nice under run looks like the numbers have collectively been tweaked down. 12 games and just nothing stands out first two passes. Have some fine new Starbucks Arabian Mocha Timor coffee to cap with. Might as well hit the hookah for what I am seeing. Will check back in later, but no early buys yet. Beware of teams locked up, as they may just play scrubs for bulk of 2H minutes.

joelatti

No problem Frog.....I was also deep into a bottle of Merlot.....Couple more totals and I'll be hitting that tip jar for you....

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran
Frog,

I am down for some hubble bubble...hookah...shisha..... :smoke

I prefer Apple....Mint.....(mix) is also good...

:+signs1-1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Have to clarify this tip jar right away. I am not looking to get donations in my name to my favorite charity. Not stealing picnic baskets either. In fact, money is unacceptible. I am not going tout, selling plays, not directly at least. I am sure The Shrink has an incentive for me to help you. So, thank Ken. But I also am playing the piano, so if you like the tunes, drop whatever you think appropriate in the jar. Someone suggested a box of cubans. I would be your friend for life there, but a cigar or two could not hurt, except for lung cancer. Maybe a starbucks card, as I am slurping those overpriced fancy named drinks while I am capping. Look at Sky, they sent me two boxes of CAO Anniverseries, Tony Soprano Red label, and I just took thier money. They send coffee also. But it is a bit under what I drink, I also had to substitute the cigars. Will always drink a fine wine, especially german deserts. You can't do much for the massage. Put a message or something, e mail addy. Chances are I will never respond, but I will thank anyone publicly for hittin the jar. To me, it is more of a fun thing. Been grinding away for years now, this is my 3rd NBA season posting. You have to think I am not soliciting donations, Especially after last night. I have never asked for nuthin. Ask no quarter, take no quarter. But if you want to show me some love, I will not turn it down. I think of it as, celebrate a win with the FROG. Would be a helluva a lot easier in person, just to buy me a drink or cigar and we could celebrate together, but this is the internet. If you get free T shirts, cigar people do a lot, I am an XL. I will repeat, I could care less if you have made a ton off of me. I don't want your money. Nobody owes me nothin. Also, I can't savor anything after a losing night. That remains the same. I am sure The Shrink will assist me here, but enough of this, back to cappin. One last move on Dal from 8 to 9. It is dead, these numbers look pretty tight. Magic could see 10.

FROG,

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the Philly/Jersey game tonight? The line seems a little low to me at -4.5. Any thoughts?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Motown un 183 1/2 Grande Canbet Cascade

Prefer to get this out than follow up with writeup.

Motown is getting more and more into playoff form, still playing for homecourt throughout, but clinch is close. Cavs now clinched in 4. Word is Lebron may play limited minutes. Illgauskas may go, probably not, and he is a problem for Motown in this matchup. Very bad blood between him and Sheed. Just not a game to make a stand for Cleve. Better to go with it and have key players rested as possible. Would prefer to have seen what he does as far as rest, but neither he nor Cavs have been in this position lately. Motown just getting back to physical energetic D. And they really slow it down at half court. Not sure Delk will light it up again. Both playoffs teams may accept clock eating in 4th, if score is right.

sb. Line is very low because of playoff ramifications. 76ers playing for their lives, Nets, sort of care, but Heat are out of reach. They also are pretty much locked #3. You will see some crazy lines, way off the should be numbers in the next few days. Also lines late coming up, circled, late scatches and gametime volatility. Especially teams with zip to play for.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Under Deeeetwaaaa.

Got it.

I added to your rep Froggy. That's all I have to give right now. Oh yeah I have a pick for you, Bucco won't win AI.

Later

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Thanks hit. You see Taylor leapfrog Kate? Your guy to win is looking sharp. Chris is still the lead. Well back to hoops. Rep is cool for now. What is Bucko not to win -1,000? Thanks for the winner, but I will pass on the price.

joelatti

Frog bumped your rep also...but not due to this run, BUT more so due to the last 2 years I have been following you and you always have great insight...Let's knock another one down tonight

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I do not get the rep deal. Seems like I am frozen at 3? Any mods around or someone in the know? Besides that most important issue been a dead zone for total movement. Oly's openers stuck across the board cept for Utah. Slight move on top 3 of sked. Just can't make value, it has to be there. Will work 2H's as there has to be better opportunities there. Magic made a high 10 already. Amazing how short sked lined up with big moves last night, and today, the Earth Stood Still.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
No special halftimes, nothing fit so far. As far as this Motown, the 85 point 1H not too scary. Better part, 27 point Motown lead. Don't envision LeBron seeing many minutes, and think both coaches want this one in the books. Would press up but number way low, 90 1/2. Again, could repeat the hedge, but that sort of was fluky, and this may go way under, again.

Holding tight, circling the prey.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
... because you're comfortable with the best.

11-4-1 73% (+6.6 units)
ATSMOV by 14. Sorry not a lot of plays, but want to put out the best available. I was never worried here, again.

Cigar, Fine Wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
11-4-1 73% (+6.6 units)

Cleveland un 186 1/2. W/A Orlando +8 1/2 Pinny drop?

I would buy both of these new releases. King James sprained his ankle good last night as every Cavs fan shit their pants. He says he won't go unless 100%. This convenient injury may have him miss the next few entirely. Ilgauskas played his minutes to keep the rust off. The rest of the team went 2-20 the 1H without them. And they had no qualms eating clock to get game over with quick. They would be happy if season ended tonight. As long as LeBron could go. The Knicks have now gone offenseless and semi good defense with scrubs. Larry ditched all of Zeke's players, Marbury, Jalen Rose, Jerome James and Stevie, are either hurt or dnp, some mini minutes. Q Rich is also ?.

Spurs getting best in West record sitting. Watching Mavs lose. But they have not exactly extended either, and have not been anything ATS as of late. Could see Manu sit again, and Timmy start to get less minutes. They are just getting healthy. The Magic just keep winning. Should be a 5 seed in the East, but won't even make playoffs. Still they have beaten every top team, except for the Spurs. Motown, Miami, Cleve and Dallas. They are fearless. They have great scoring balance, depth even without Arroyo. They did play last night, but built up comfy lead vs. Craptors and coasted. No injuries or heavy minutes. My sides have been weak, but the Magic have only tied and won for me.