Hand written IF wagers

MCP

back in the day most books were glad to do it... now it's a challenge to find just one that will do it...

thats a shame

are you talking about straight if bets??? or.... mixed if bets like.... a straight if that a 2 team parlay if that a 3 teamer???

MCP

no... say you make a straight bet... then lets say you call back a few hours later and want to attach an if wager to it.. today for instance, I had the Padres... I called about 6:30 and asked If I can attach an if wager to that... If Padres win, then I wanted to Bet Dodgers.. told me they couldnt do anything for me..

MCP said:
back in the day most books were glad to do it... now it's a challenge to find just one that will do it...

thats a shame

i think BoS can hook you up with this... ask for Justin in wagering dept maybe he can do something for you

MCP

because at this particular book my entire balance was on San Diego...

and sik, thanks for the input, but why the heck would I want to play at BOS?

MCP said:
because at this particular book my entire balance was on San Diego...

and sik, thanks for the input, but why the heck would I want to play at BOS?

i used to work for them long time ago... i know some customers are allowed to do stuff like that

MCP

Sik, if you dont mind can i drop you an email I got some questions for you (if my assumption is right... you're an american in CR)

thanks

MCP said:
Sik, if you dont mind can i drop you an email I got some questions for you (if my assumption is right... you're an american in CR)

thanks

sure mcp feel free to shoot me an email, my e - address is sikamikanicocr @ gmail.com

Caliente

Banned
Heritage allows for sure. Anytime and as much as you want. Why wouldnt a book want you to make as many bets as possible? Its silly to restrict us!