Another question for BucsFan

jasnlcas

EOG Member
this post will probably get buried before he gets on today so if any one knows the answers please feel free to reply.

i was wondering what your method of selecting picks is? do you just look at the card and play by feel? do you have a math model? i am just curious how the picks i am following daily are being selected. you have proven yourself to be a winner so i am not questioning your technique i am just wondering where the picks are coming from.

also, if they are system plays or coming from some model why do you wait til the following evening to post (weekdays). it is mildly inconvenient to get everything locked in late. (also not a complaint just curiosity)

congrats on yesterdays sweep i was with you all the way! :+excited-

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Well Jason, i am sorry that i inconvenienced you....LOL

I do the best I can, as i have a regular job that i work at too....

I am sure you can understand, that i am not gonna give away all my capping secrets on here, however rest assured that i am not using a system, and that i DO take great pride, and time in capping the games.....i dont throw darts, i can assure you....

To be honest, its basically a combo of capping, instincts, stats, and knowledge of the game, as i have been a huge fan since i was a kid...i seem to have a pretty good knack for remembering little things like how certain pitchers pitch against certain teams, etc...some stuff that goes beyond what u see in the stats.......guess thats the best way i can explain it..